快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Browser - Wishes & new features - Page: 4

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

must be a Mac bug then

发表时间 Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 6:23 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If you did all the above, then it certainly is a bug on the mac side.
Please create a new thread in the bug report forum.

发表时间 Wed 03 Sep 14 @ 8:23 am
Ludek wrote :
- An option to keep the old browser sorting as in VDJ 7. : http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/187643/VirtualDJ_8_Pro-Users_Forum/Any_way_to_change_the_browser_sorting.html

- Press RETURN key to load a track automatically into unloaded or paused deck as in VDJ7, without keyboard mapping : http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/187842/VirtualDJ_8_Pro-Users_Forum/Loading_Tracks.html

tayla wrote :
A larger search box is required

Yes, but only as option or with zoom function. In the skin with small resolution it is OK.

1+

发表时间 Wed 17 Sep 14 @ 9:04 am
I would like to see consistancy in the font size for the whole song. It's annoying when browsing fast to see the variety of font sizes. One size makes easier reading.

发表时间 Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 2:28 am
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Put the 'browserTextFit' option in 'Fixed' mode.

发表时间 Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 2:40 am
Ahhhhhh.... much better now. Thank you!!!

发表时间 Wed 08 Oct 14 @ 3:39 am
I'd like to see songs by date added in the file browser.

发表时间 Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 8:52 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Would the "first seen" option be no good to you... right click on browser headings and select from drop down menu.

发表时间 Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 5:03 am
Would like to see the total time of music I have in my side list, similar to the playlist but without show the time at which it would be played.

发表时间 Tue 21 Oct 14 @ 4:36 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
It's already happened several times to move by mistake a few songs in a playlist m3u opened in the browser central area (no automix or sidelist), this because if I drag a song to load into a deck and I change idea, when I leave this track in the browser area it will be positioned in a different line of my playlist, and then is moved respect to the original position without the possibility to come back (VDJ 8 auto save playlist order in the browser with no option).
This because there is no way to lock the browser editing of the playlist, like in VDJ 7, where it was no possbile to direct edit a playlist in the browser central area.

So please, add an option to LOCK the playlist editing, if the playlist edit will be YES it will be good to have the possibility also to delete a track from a playlist, if playlist edit will be NO it will work like VDJ 7.

Thanks in advance

发表时间 Wed 22 Oct 14 @ 5:09 am
cj-janPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I would like to have better view for the options where the options are better explained.

Further i would love to have more customizable standard Skin for VDJ8

No big waveforms at the top
extra tab for the Sidelist

发表时间 Wed 05 Nov 14 @ 2:53 am
We do have a very customisable VDJ 8 skin - it's called V8 but by FRUiT.

(other custom skins based on the default are available)

发表时间 Wed 05 Nov 14 @ 5:05 am
Hi,
I'm french user and i would like to have the same function as VDJ7.
I will explain...
I would like that the music file in my sidelist or automix, disappears when i drag & drop my file.
I know that we can do right clic and delete this file but it very easy and quickly to do this action (drag & drop).
How can we do indue to have this function ?
In my example, i would like move my file and i would like that it disappears (from my list).
Thank you.
Best regards,
Chris

发表时间 Thu 06 Nov 14 @ 4:29 pm
Support for AIFF metadatas. For example beatport saves covers, genre, etc data there.

发表时间 Wed 12 Nov 14 @ 9:37 pm
If VDJ 8 supports the AIFF file type but does not read the info, then you should report that in the bug forum.

They will probably ask you to send them a file so they can study it.

发表时间 Thu 13 Nov 14 @ 6:07 am
double mouse click for prelisten track.

发表时间 Fri 14 Nov 14 @ 12:16 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I have two browser ideas:

1. In the center Files area, in VDJ 7 if I clicked in the free space of the scroll bar. Before it would jump one "page" of files at a time. Which is what I would like. So one click in the free space of the scroll bar would jump about 20 songs.

In VDJ 8, it will jump far, all the way to the cursor. I could pass hundreds of files in one click. There is no way to guess where to click when it jumps that far.

2. I would like to sort a list (for this example say, artist) and then press the first letter of an artists name and jump alphabetically to that letter. So sort by artist, then press "P" to goto the first artist that starts with P in that list.

Or a kind of hybrid of the 2, a right click scroll (2 finger click for Mac) that would jump one letter at a time as you scroll. So scroll would go A B C D E..., then when you let go jump to the first artist (or sorted column) that began with that letter in the sort.

发表时间 Thu 11 Dec 14 @ 9:14 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Point number 1.
I agree

发表时间 Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 7:41 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Point 2: browserSearchByFirstLetter

Point 1: Personally I like it as it's much faster to move to a specific position in the list

发表时间 Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 11:46 am
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I understand both sides of the argument on point 1. I tried to live with it for a while but I just liked the scroll bar better the old way.

If you can jump to a letter then that would be faster and much more accurate. Which is the main goal as long as I don't trigger some map command.

So I will check that out, thanks! I sure am finding lots to like in 8.

发表时间 Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 1:20 pm
10%