快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Browser - Wishes & new features - Page: 5

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, I'd like to see an option to turn on "momentum" when scrolling through the file list, so that a flick of the finger and the filelist will continue to scroll for a few moments... eventually slowing down to a stop... would help to quickly scroll through a large list...

发表时间 Fri 12 Dec 14 @ 1:34 pm
TulsaDJPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Virtual folders:

Since a virtual folder is just a list of tracks, why can't it keep a sort order? As you add tracks, it just adds an order attribute, then if you drag & drop a track, just update the list order. The order would be ignored if you sorted by any field, and then if you clear the field sort, it would go back to the ordered sort.

发表时间 Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 8:28 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you want to store order, why don't you use a playlist?

发表时间 Mon 15 Dec 14 @ 11:00 pm
mykejbHome userMember since 2014
BPM & Length - please justify LEFT not RIGHT.

Justifying these columns to the right means they're squished up to the column on their right which makes them difficult to read.

For example, putting the BPM on the left of the browser followed by the track name comes out as ....

" 128.0Track Name Here"

with only a pixel or two gap between the BPM and the track name.

Also, BPM Difference is a GREAT idea, but how about showing slower tracks as a negative difference? Makes it easier to spot slower/faster tracks without looking at the BPM difference AND the BPM columns, plus sorting by BPM difference makes more sense

Mike

发表时间 Tue 16 Dec 14 @ 2:57 am
I would like to be able to use Cmd-Z to undo changes I accidentally make while editing tags.

发表时间 Wed 17 Dec 14 @ 4:15 pm
Does there gives a chance,to buildt in ,in the VDJ 8 Browser a Playlist that works under each Deck (a 2-Deck Playlist )
One Playlist for Deck 1 and the Second Playlist for Deck 2,,for the Automix Dualdeck Function.

Where a Nice Extra,and we can Active it in Option with Yes or No.

greatings,Dirk

Excuse me for my not so Good English

发表时间 Fri 19 Dec 14 @ 3:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
mykejb wrote :
BPM & Length - please justify LEFT not RIGHT.

Justifying these columns to the right means they're squished up to the column on their right which makes them difficult to read.

For example, putting the BPM on the left of the browser followed by the track name comes out as ....

" 128.0Track Name Here"

with only a pixel or two gap between the BPM and the track name.

Something like this ?

All i did was to add the User1 field (which i dont use) between BPM and Title ;)
Left aligned numeric fields would look weird to me.

发表时间 Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 6:26 pm
I would love to see a possibility to integrate my soundcloud account into the browser like you can f. ex. in crossdj. So you have access to the stream and personal songs

发表时间 Sat 10 Jan 15 @ 1:04 pm
I'm new to VDJ ...

I'm missing the ID3 frame RELEASE TIME (TDRL). Is it please possible to add it?

When I get a new CD from ABBA which is released in 2015 and contains the track "Waterloo" from 1974, then I store 2015 in TDRL and 1974 in YEAR (TDRC).

I'm ripping a lot of CDs (over 4000 until yet and 18.000 are waiting in the basement) - and I want to have correct data in my tags. ;-)

Thanks!

发表时间 Sat 10 Jan 15 @ 2:30 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
This one would be a great help for me, and I believe a lot of other users too:

Please integrate a third "view" or mode of VDJ. Like the mouse or touchscreen view, a pure track preparing mode that features the following and that is currently not possible (or not really well implemented):

When in preparing mode

• dragging files from song list into another folder in the folder list will move these files physically on the hdd + updating the database filepath + history + virtual folders + playlists
  • pressing "del" deletes the selected files/ folders physically from the hdd. Maybe show a windows "Are you sure you whant to delete the selected files" + a "Don't show again" checkbox.
  • STRG + Z will undo the last action
  • the skin will only provide basic informations and a big browser. Just show 1 player and a video preview
  • a dedicated keyboard mapper is been loaded to provide fast browser navigation and prelisten options
  • moving or renaming folders will update the databases.

This would be a huge advantage and make organizing your files and folders a lot easier.

I know some of the above is already possible, but it's just inconvinient to use. Like deleting a file. You have to select each file and do a rightclick, navigate to the right menu option, open another submenu and finally delete the file. It's even not possible to mark more than one file and delete them all.
Dragging a file of songs list into another (physical) folder will not do anything.

So please implement this mode!

@ Users:

Please feel free to add additonal functionality to the list above.

发表时间 Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 4:08 am
Use CTRL or SHIFT while dragging to move or copy files to a different folder.
Renaming a folder from within vdj also already updates the database.

发表时间 Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 4:13 am
Is SHIFT or CTRL moving the files?

What about deleting files?

发表时间 Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 4:18 am
Yes (You can check the tooltip, it will change to 'move to ...' or 'copy to...' when you hover over a folder with ctrl or shift pressed)
No shortcut for delete at the moment.

发表时间 Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 5:33 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Script access ( and therefore controller access) to all context menus would be best.

And yes pachn you can delete selected multiples.

发表时间 Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 5:49 am
locodog wrote :
Script access ( and therefore controller access) to all context menus would be best.

And yes pachn you can delete selected multiples.

+1 for script access.

And yes, deleting mulitple does indeed work. However, I had a bad file in my selection and therefore none of the selected files was deleted.

发表时间 Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 7:32 am
When you click shift, right click, an option to add single or multiple files to Automix (bottom or top)

发表时间 Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 11:48 am
GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Ability to change the Font and / or Style and / or Color of played song.

发表时间 Mon 12 Jan 15 @ 3:32 pm
A "select all" on right click for sidelist and automix so touchscreen users don't have to open the keyboard and press Ctrl+A to clear them

发表时间 Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 1:49 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Very sensible +1 for that idea.

发表时间 Tue 13 Jan 15 @ 2:51 pm
Many of us use the automix as a "Wait list". Parking requests and/or specific tunes to play. In VDJ7 it was possible to left mouse click and drag tunes off the screen to the right side or the bottom to remove it from the list. Very quick and simple. I know a right click in VDJ8 will bring up a menu list with "remove" at the bottom, but, a left mouse click and drag is so much quicker.

The guy I work for doesn't use controllers, only the mouse with a custom skin he created himself and deck starts on an MPX mixer. He uses VDJ7 with this feature extensively and won't use VDJ8 until this feature is added.

发表时间 Sun 25 Jan 15 @ 12:47 pm
12%