快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Browser - Wishes & new features - Page: 3

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

user8575318 wrote :
Ability to set auto mix cut to "off" either per track or globally when utilizing automix set to automix type "smart".

+++1 Set it globally where an great feature!

发表时间 Wed 09 Jul 14 @ 2:04 am
djplickPRO InfinityMember since 2012
i would love to see colour coded poi or cue points, makes it easier to know on the fly what the cue point is for...blue could be mix out red could be loop of 4 etc. just a idea

发表时间 Thu 10 Jul 14 @ 2:29 pm
Any chance of a full full screen browser for the touch skin?

发表时间 Tue 15 Jul 14 @ 3:58 pm
I do not understand why during a search, the focus remains on the currently selected song. So I have to scroll endlessly in every search.
If I am looking for a song (results sorted by play counts) I want the most played results appear at the top, as in the 7 version was.

Would make more sense to me that when I finish the search of the selected song is focusiert again.
An adjustment option to adjust the search option would be great!

Better would be even the browser window to share during a search. In the upper area the focus remains on the song and the currently selected List/Folder, on the bottom area you can find the search results, sorted by Play Count, BPM, etc, no matter what you want to set this to appear.
This would be nice feature!

发表时间 Thu 17 Jul 14 @ 3:16 am
cleio81PRO InfinityMember since 2012
in the VDJ 8 karaoke tab can we get a larger clickable for inputting singer names? I keep accidentally loading the song because the target is so freaking small...

发表时间 Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 4:36 pm
cleio81PRO InfinityMember since 2012
DJ-Elliot wrote :
I do not understand why during a search, the focus remains on the currently selected song. So I have to scroll endlessly in every search.
If I am looking for a song (results sorted by play counts) I want the most played results appear at the top, as in the 7 version was.

Would make more sense to me that when I finish the search of the selected song is focusiert again.
An adjustment option to adjust the search option would be great!

Better would be even the browser window to share during a search. In the upper area the focus remains on the song and the currently selected List/Folder, on the bottom area you can find the search results, sorted by Play Count, BPM, etc, no matter what you want to set this to appear.
This would be nice feature!

This!

发表时间 Fri 01 Aug 14 @ 4:37 pm
Wish - Add full browser option

发表时间 Thu 07 Aug 14 @ 1:52 pm
Like the new skins!
Is there any way in the xml file to increase the font size for "...Files" and "Total Time..."?
Having trouble finding it.

发表时间 Sun 10 Aug 14 @ 12:49 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'd like to see an option to change the way dates are displayed in the browser. The dates shown in "last played" for example are displayed in YYYY/MM/DD format, I'm guessing this is a European or USA standard, while here in the UK we tend to use a DD/MM/YYYY format. An option in the browser area of the config to change the date format would be very helpful.

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 1:17 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's neither US month/day/year nor European (the same as UK) Standard it's database standard, but I suppose they could optionixe it.

发表时间 Tue 19 Aug 14 @ 1:43 pm
GGCOMPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Hi:)

When highlighting a favorite folder, I would like to see all contained tracks in the browser (including tracks in subfolders). As it is now, tracks in subfolders do not get displayed in the browser..

Thanks a lot:)

发表时间 Thu 28 Aug 14 @ 1:30 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Just do a rightclick on the favourite folder and choose "Alle Titel anzeigen (rekursive)" or in english "recurse"

发表时间 Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 4:41 am
GGCOMPRO InfinityMember since 2008
PachN wrote :
Just do a rightclick on the favourite folder and choose "Alle Titel anzeigen (rekursive)" or in english "recurse"

Perfekt!

Thanks a lot PachN)

发表时间 Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 5:12 am
Wish .. The "Hide Song Info" in Options could be transferred to a custom button, also be able change the "Hidden" text that's show to something else or even no text.
if this can be done, please show me step x step like you were talking to a DJ ;-)

发表时间 Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 7:32 am
dancingdj28 wrote :
Like the new skins!
Is there any way in the xml file to increase the font size for "...Files" and "Total Time..."?
Having trouble finding it.

发表时间 Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 8:49 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
locodog wrote :
It's neither US month/day/year nor European (the same as UK) Standard it's database standard, but I suppose they could optionixe it.

It's International Standard ISO 8601 format.

发表时间 Fri 29 Aug 14 @ 4:39 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
SBDJ wrote :
It's International Standard ISO 8601 format.

Either way, the option to switch to DD/MM/YYYY would be most welcome! :)

发表时间 Sat 30 Aug 14 @ 7:24 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Scorchin wrote :

Wish .. The "Hide Song Info" in Options could be transferred to a custom button, also be able change the "Hidden" text that's show to something else or even no text.
if this can be done, please show me step x step like you were talking to a DJ ;-)

Click on a custom button.
Type in the action: setting "hideSongInfo"
(optional) write a name for the button into the text field at the bottom.
Press the X

Click on the custom button to hide/ show song info

发表时间 Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 8:59 am
PachN wrote :
Scorchin wrote :

Click on a custom button.
Type in the action: setting "hideSongInfo"
(optional) write a name for the button into the text field at the bottom.
Press the X

Click on the custom button to hide/ show song info

I tried that in the beginning, and just now several times following the instructions given, still doesn't work, I can Name the custom button but when i click the newly named custom button it just brings up the button editor, w/o performing the action,.. I've tried making one on the the pre-listed actions.. like "clear side list" and that works fine..
I'm using a Mac and on build 1949.790.
Wonder what I'm missing...

Cheers for the help..

发表时间 Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 12:55 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Works on windows, the script is literally everything on the line below

setting "hideSongInfo"

发表时间 Tue 02 Sep 14 @ 2:06 pm
7%