快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 22
groovindj wrote :
Showing the browser window was easy, but changing the size / position of the waveform area would be much more involved.

If you look carefully at the other modes when the waveform area changes, you'll see that various other elements move to compensate. Either the browser changes size, or the position of the decks & mixer changes, or both.

There's a lot of code to modify when moving sections of the skin around like that.

Thank you for your quick reply back groovindj....I fully understand your explanation. Okay, great...thank you much again. Still a great skin all around. :)

发表时间 Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 4:48 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Caught a bug here Fruit,
The audio effect slots on master, only the first slot works, I haven't checked the xml for error.

发表时间 Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 8:32 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yeah I know, it affects only the flat style buttons, not the glossy one.

It's been addressed, thank you :)

发表时间 Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 10:31 am
Hi there Fruit, I'm really liking your 4 deck external browser mode, in fact the whole skin is pro,

An idea to bring the skin upto 8.2 standard without much effort would be to place the pads in to space under the 4 decks, I think the buttons about 25% wider than the transport buttons would be a good fit, or have a external window with the pad pages on. Just an idea.

发表时间 Sun 25 Sep 16 @ 6:45 pm
Well in fact there's no "space" under the decks if you use the skin full screen in a 1920x1080 screen. With that particular ratio the bottom of the decks are just at the bottom of the screen, so I believe I could not place anything here. Mostly, the pads will remain where they are now, on the "sides" of the decks.

About the "pads window", that sounds really cool I'll add such a thing as well as other external windows such as a sampler and a few other things. Thanks :)

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 16 @ 11:20 am
What about having a "multi function" window, that can be switched between various panels?

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 16 @ 5:31 pm
That is a shame [that the space I see isn't constant]

I started attempting to add some buttons myself but after 1/2 hour of fighting gimp I soon remembered why I stopped skinning when M$ paint was no longer an option :-( XD

If you do go the external window route, [I suppose I can reshape however once the paint work has been done] a 16*2 layout [matching the mixer order] with the deck buttons something like 103*37, with the spacing the same as the transport buttons would work nicely for those that have the gap.

I do have concerns about placing the pads where the hotcues are, seems a bit small to read the text and I'd be very torn having to pick between pads and 4 fx.[I am however getting pretty good at figuring out what pad is what by how the colours are arranged]

Either way, it's your skin and you've already proven your awesomeness, so I've no doubt you'll continue bringing the awesome.

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 2:25 am
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Is it possible to incorporate master volume next to fader volume as per image?

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 16 @ 4:37 pm
zehkahControlleristMember since 2016
Hello,

Is it possible to A: switch layouts and B: keep the waveforms 'Above decks' ?
The layouts are: 4 decks swap & 4 decks w/ext browser
With this code I managed to switch the layouts:

show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 3 ? show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 2 : show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 3

But on '4 decks swap' the waveform preset is 'below decks' and after switching it to 'above decks' the skin gets corrupted.
I tried hard but can't find any way to make this work:

发表时间 Thu 29 Sep 16 @ 2:02 am
show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 3 ? show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 2 & set '@$v8bf_wave_pos' 0 & set '@$v8bf_wave_size' 0 : show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 3 & set '@$v8bf_wave_pos' 0 & set '@$v8bf_wave_size' 1 : show_window 'external_browser' 0

Try this.

发表时间 Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 3:36 pm
[quote=Fruit]
show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 3 ? show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 2 & set '@$v8bf_wave_pos' 0 & set '@$v8bf_wave_size' 0 : show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 3 & set '@$v8bf_wave_pos' 0 & set '@$v8bf_wave_size' 1 : show_window 'external_browser' 0

Merci!
I tried but it doesn't work:
-> no waveform in the middle part & larger browser part - looks good
-> space for only two waveforms on top but no waveform shows up (except those at the decks)

Seems like there is not enough room for the waveforms, browser part needs to be become smaller

Tried to change it this way: ... & set '@$v8bf_layout' 2 & set '@$v8bf_wave_pos' 0 & set '@$v8bf_wave_size' 1 : show_window ...
-> waveforms on top are working but there is a space for two waveforms in the middle filled with symbols/numbers.

发表时间 Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 10:48 pm
There are things to understand about the waveview in this skin.

Except in the 4-decks-w/ext-brows layout, you cannot show the 'big' waveview above the decks.

Some of the waveview layouts cannot be shown if not in a 'big' waveview. For instance the scratch / horz 4 waves (type 1 & 2).

Based on those rules :

1) you should not try to set the wavepos to 0 while also trying to set wavesize to 1

2) you'll have to either :

- Select another waveview layout if you decide to force show the waveview above the decks
- Let the waveview showing below the decks if that particular layout is important to you

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 11:26 am
Any news on your skin update, as in what's going to be included and what else you are working on?

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 4:15 pm
Is it possible to make the top more compact, the wheels are huge. Need to see more library, I tried the library mode but then pitch cannot be added.

发表时间 Tue 11 Oct 16 @ 5:10 pm
ProfLeePRO InfinityMember since 2011
DJDonchino wrote :
Is it possible to make the top more compact, the wheels are huge. Need to see more library, I tried the library mode but then pitch cannot be added.

I agree. The Browser pane is good in Fruit (one of the best) but wish there were a way to choose to have more room for my music as well as the standard controls like pitch, jogs and wave form.

Again, great skin Fruit.

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 16 @ 12:09 am
I uses all 10 smart buttons also the hot cues drop down as well as the effect drop down to view all 4 effects with the 2 FX params and the Key "box"

I just wish the size of the above does not get smaller along with what is mentioned previously.

I just love the way it is currently.

For the need to view more songs I just scroll down or I toggle between extended browser and 2 deck.

I agree the wheel can get a little smaller and make the smart buttons a little bigger so I can read what's in those smart buttons.

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 16 @ 1:15 am
ohshit wrote :
so I can read what's in those smart buttons.

You can give names to custom buttons, so that you can make it short and meaningful.

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 16 @ 9:05 am
I tried that Fruit, maybe the ability to change font size (make bigger) in smart buttons would be a good option?

This is how my smart button looks, as compared to the "CUE" in terms of 'seeing" it..

Fruit I am not complaining. :)

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 16 @ 12:48 pm
ohshit wrote :
maybe the ability to change font size (make bigger) in smart buttons would be a good option?

Got the same problem on a 14",1440x900 display. I'd wish it would be possible to increase buttons/fontsize.

发表时间 Sat 29 Oct 16 @ 9:01 am
is there any way to turn off ext browser at all? when i hit the + ign it pops up unprompted. Also any way to stop deck 3 and deck 4 from auto opening? i only use 2 decks. now if im playing deck A at zero volume and i load a track it loads it to deck 3 or 4.

发表时间 Tue 01 Nov 16 @ 11:35 pm
58%