快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: V8 but by FRUiT - Page: 23
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
show_window 'external_browser'

发表时间 Wed 02 Nov 16 @ 1:00 am
Hello Fruit...I have to say I like everything about your skin. The 2 and 4 deck interface variations, the multiple choices for personal appearance and use, functionality, versatility, etc. I can go on and on. I know that other users provide great ideas, additions, and changes. It is the "changes" part that concerns me. Point being, I'm hoping that an already awesome skin does not get completely changed and revamped, but that users' suggestions can be implemented by way of the click of a button under an "Options" heading. Great job on such an awesome skin! It makes DJ'ing that much more exciting by using the Fruit skin. Thank you Fruit!!

发表时间 Wed 02 Nov 16 @ 12:46 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
BootyMover wrote :
I'm hoping that an already awesome skin does not get completely changed and revamped, Great job on such an awesome skin! It makes DJ'ing that much more exciting by using the Fruit skin. Thank you Fruit!!

+1

发表时间 Wed 02 Nov 16 @ 1:53 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
BootyMover wrote :
It is the "changes" part that concerns me.

What should not be changed ?

发表时间 Mon 07 Nov 16 @ 7:12 am
Fruit wrote :
BootyMover wrote :
It is the "changes" part that concerns me.

What should not be changed ?

Oh, sorry...I didn't mean for anything to not be changed. Changes are great and I'm sure they would all be for the better if there were any. I was just saying that if there are changes, hopefully they would become just an additional option for the user without wiping out something that users may enjoy or like in the skin. It's really just a hypothetical statement that I posted, as well as just a thought of mine thrown out there. Also a "BRAVO" for creating such an awesome skin!

发表时间 Tue 08 Nov 16 @ 12:52 am

Of course I'm always trying to not loose anything on the road ! :)

发表时间 Tue 08 Nov 16 @ 4:52 am
mpasquePRO InfinityMember since 2011
Ok I could have very well missed it, but I have a question. I like how in the plugin demo photos you show that the hot cue # can be displayed in the track waveform above the jogwheel. How do I get that to appear? I've found a TON of other options you've implemented that I didn't even know existed and am LOVING this skin, just can't find that one.

Thanks and sorry if that's been answered before, there are a LOT of comments in here.

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 5:46 pm
Deck menu / songpos / cues

You have to enter the menu several times cause some options are visible only if some others have been enabled.
The deck menu is below the crossfader.

Thanks ^^

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 16 @ 7:53 pm
hey fruit...fantastic work as usual maine! was just wondering what would be the script i should use for shortcut to toggle between the 2 decks mode and the extended browser mode....in one of your last skins...i could use the learn function and easily identify the script,but i cant with the new v 0.7

发表时间 Wed 16 Nov 16 @ 3:28 am
Dj Pari M wrote :
hey fruit...fantastic work as usual maine! was just wondering what would be the script i should use for shortcut to toggle between the 2 decks mode and the extended browser mode....in one of your last skins...i could use the learn function and easily identify the script,but i cant with the new v 0.7

I think if you go though previous comments, someone has already posted that.

发表时间 Wed 16 Nov 16 @ 4:04 am
i just want to switch between the 2 deck mode and the extended browser(not external)....
i looked at the previous posts and only found this
var '$shift' ? set '@$v8bf_layout' 0 ? set '@$v8bf_layout' 9 : set '@$v8bf_layout' 0 : browser_window 'folders,songs,automix'
which does nothing when i map it..can u please give me the script? anyone

edit**** i found it....thanks anyway
here it is
show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 0 ? show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 9 : show_window 'external_browser' 0 & set '@$v8bf_layout' 0

发表时间 Wed 16 Nov 16 @ 4:29 am
In version 0.8, the skin will be able to simply follow the new 'browser_zoom' var (and button). So switching between those 2 layouts will be very simple.

发表时间 Thu 17 Nov 16 @ 9:55 am
PressNPlayDJ wrote :
FRUiT i always wanted to ask you but i always forget! You think you can include the video drop preview in 0.8 version? Like it is on the default skin? Linking a mp3 with a video on the fly is one of the things I'm jealous from the default skin...

You can already get the same video panel as def skin, by unchecking mixer menu / video / big. So you can link videos here just the same way.

Anyways, in 0.8 you will be able to drop in all video previews.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 16 @ 5:54 am
hey fruit...i dont know if this is a bug with the browser section...but anytime i close my laptop lid(the screen just comes off until i re-open;changed settings in power options),and re-open with vdj open with the skin,the scrolling on the browser to navigate through tracks gets a bit weird..kinda tough to explain...u cud maybe try it at your end.

i did find a work around....u have to switch to a different browser mode and then it will work again..until u close the lid again.

sorry if i am not clear ..but if u try it as i say..u will see the sorta bug.

btw i tried it in a previous version...and this bug doesnt exist.
it exists in the 0.7 version(latest as of 29/10/16,my date of this post)

发表时间 Tue 29 Nov 16 @ 5:38 pm
Unfortunately I don't have a laptop right now to try. At first glance I would say it is not skin related.

Could you please test if that happens with default skin and report here. If it's got the same issue I will open a thread in the bug report section.

发表时间 Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 1:10 pm
ok bro...don't sweat.. i think i have narrowed down the cause...i had increased the general system font to 125%(right click on screen>display settings) and i noticed the problem..but i had reverted to normal settings(100%) ann the problem seems to have gone...even when i put the laptop to sleep with vdj stil running...so u could probably ignore this.
btw great skin as!
dont know if it's possible to add the battery percentage left in the battery meter.
anyway thanks and keep up the good work!

发表时间 Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 7:16 pm
0.8 will have a battery state icon :)

发表时间 Thu 01 Dec 16 @ 10:04 pm
BootyMover wrote :
I'm also looking to shorten the height of the Waveform Panel/Display [...] but again, not in 4 deck extended browser mode. So this would be a great help to me if I can do both ("place below decks" and "make smaller in height"). Thank you in advance!

Sorry I didn't answer this.

About the waveview pos in 4 decks layout

Well, due to some workarounds I had to use in some waveview modes (i.e. (type 2) scratchwaves), the full height of the waveview is much higher than what you can see on screen. Therefore, if I put the waveview below the decks, it will cross the breakline/breakline2 skin element and then it would be expanded just like the browser, resulting in a big mess.

Once atomix allow us to show halfed-scratchwaves without the need of workarounds, I will enable the 'below decks' menu for the 4 decks layout and it will show flawlessly.

About the height of the waveview in 4 decks layout

Well I'm an unsure what would be the purpose... It would let a 92px height stripe at the bottom of the screen below the decks. Can't really see a usage for this space.

发表时间 Sun 08 Jan 17 @ 10:02 am
now when i make the skin small a white box is on the main screen. is there a fix for this?

发表时间 Sun 22 Jan 17 @ 7:28 pm
It might be the external browser window. You can check this by clicking the menu atomix / explorer / external.

External windows are still bugging a lot with OSX.

发表时间 Mon 23 Jan 17 @ 8:19 am
60%