快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.2 - Page: 12

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dear forum friends having a little problem with the VDJ/NUMARK N4 so here is my problem.

i am mixing and now i have a track on the 1st deck and its 125bpm now i load the second track i pres sync and the bpm is now 125 but now i load a track again on the first deck and the track is bpm 127 and when i pres sync it wont get to 125bpm because the master tenmpo is set to be on the first deck and this happens on the second track wherever i assigne to be the master deck anyone know how to lock this ? or something i always have to use the mouse to clik on the master to sync the other deck.

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 7:17 am
Nice... But why aren't the waves at the top colored?

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 7:31 am
durdeesmurdee wrote :
Nice... But why aren't the waves at the top colored?

They are - one is red and the other is blue!

But seriously, your question has already been asked and answered in this thread. They are different colors so you can tell which belongs to which deck. If they were both multi-colored, how would you tell them apart?

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 7:45 am
Re-installed 7.2 for mac, re-booted but still no color waveform button in my options window

Running on a Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz - 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 with OS X 10.6.8

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 7:57 am
kris, have you confirmed that it did, indeed, update the application? I had to re-install a couple of times, I don't now why but I did. I'm on a PC though, not Mac.
Hope you get it sorted.

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 8:43 am
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@krisdebacker

Confirm that you have version 7.2 in the info tab.

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 9:31 am
krisdebacker wrote :
Re-installed 7.2 for mac, re-booted but still no color waveform button in my options window

Running on a Macbook Pro 2.53 GHz - 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 with OS X 10.6.8

As the other guys suggest - can confirm the correct version by looking at you info tab:

If so, there should be a problem:

发表时间 Thu 18 Oct 12 @ 11:34 am
Ok, did a complete uninstall of vdj (all reference files in /library/ and /documents/ as well) and then re-installed the latest version. Then replaced my database back and now it's working! Maybe some old reference files of previous versions caused some problems?

Startup with an external hdd connected seems to be slower in this version (installing tags takes a long time) but everything else seems to work fine. Since I have day off I'll testdrive it for a few hours now...

Thanx for the advice guys!

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 3:18 am
There was no way to have all the time I would need, to test the new updates, before going live. So, I missed 7.1 and went directly to 7.2 on Wednesday night. Tested in my home for five hours, no controllers, nothing like my working conditions, but everything worked. Did my regular Thursday night gig, no problems. This club does not want all my abilities to shine, but it pays well, so I'm there. Tonight will be the true test, even though I won't use some of the recent features. However, the stability of this software is the most important aspect to me, and it works for me. So, even though I have no use for colored waveforms, I may turn them on, just to see how my machine responds.

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 11:56 am
Did a few hours of testing and no problems whatsoever. The slow startup was caused by the ntfs3g program that I forgot to shot down.

I did however lose all my bpm and cuepoints after the complete re-install. Strange since I copied my old database back into the vdj-folder... So my MacBook will be working all night to scan my files.

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 12:30 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
krisdebacker wrote :
Did a few hours of testing and no problems whatsoever. The slow startup was caused by the ntfs3g program that I forgot to shot down.

I did however lose all my bpm and cuepoints after the complete re-install. Strange since I copied my old database back into the vdj-folder... So my MacBook will be working all night to scan my files.

Surely your database should be on the root of the drive where your music is stored, not in the vdj folder? Or does the database work in a different way for Mac users?

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 1:19 pm
djsherz wrote :
[quote=krisdebacker]
Surely your database should be on the root of the drive where your music is stored, not in the vdj folder? Or does the database work in a different way for Mac users?

Hmmm, my database has always been located in the VDJ folder. And I use Windows.

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 1:47 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Ah, my bad. I don't keep my music on my C drive. On any other drive, the database appears in the root, but yeah on drive C it's in the vdj folder. Never noticed that before. Ho hum.

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 12 @ 2:38 pm
My music is on an external drive but since it's ntfs-formated (I use my music on pc also) my mac (that I only use for vdj) can only read it and not write (a local database) on it. I do use ntfs-3G but not while i'm running VDJ because it's causing latency and stability problems.

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 3:22 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
beatbreaker1 wrote :
I could see it happening if your controller has a soundcard but theres been times in the middle of a gig ive had to replugin my mixer and its never crashed. Ive had the screen freeze for a second but never crash.

ive ot had no crashes i don t think huey, but i have had unresponsive controlers, both my MTP and my MP3e2 have been unresponsive to hot plugging in the past. my mtp i can understand due to the audio setup. but im not sure why the herc has done it.

发表时间 Sat 20 Oct 12 @ 5:35 am
Had my first experience of the Loop Bug last night, never had it before. Used to use WDM drivers, but, switched to ASIO drivers a couple of months ago.

I use the Denon DN-MC6000 in PC Mix mode. Apple Macbook i7 Pro 2010 Bootcamped with Windows 7, external 1tb HD. DJing on the PC side 10 1/2 hours per week using videos 100% of the time.

I mostly use 4 beat loops but occasionally I use 8 beat loops. Last night it was an 8 beat loop that dropped out on one iteration (Promo Only Intro on Psy - Gangnam Style lol).

Details of setup;

Soundcard Latency = Auto
Safe Mode = off
Scratch Optimize = Latency
Master Tempo = Advanced Stretching
Skin Resizing = Fast Resizing
48kHz Conversion = Quality Resampling

ASIO = on
48kHz
16 bit
938 Samples (20ms)

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 4:02 am
Used 7.2 last night for a ful gig with coloured waveforms on and got some very high CPU usage and display was slow and choppy. Wasnt on every song and cleared when next track was loaded.

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 9:24 am
djjameslake wrote :
Used 7.2 last night for a ful gig with coloured waveforms on and got some very high CPU usage and display was slow and choppy. Wasnt on every song and cleared when next track was loaded.

Same situation here.....anyway....didnt expect much from the waveforms.I know its just an extra for now just to get a taste.....waiting for the full meal...

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 12:34 pm
5 of 10 times i start my vdj i dose this and when i shut it down i can see it running in the task manager and i cant stop it in the process and then i have tor restart my pc if i start another instance of VDJ then i don\'t see my favorite folder and stuff like that really

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 5:09 pm
maki2001 wrote :

Sir,

According to this picture, it appears you are using VirtualDJ Pro 7.2, a version that you shouldn't have after reading your profile.
If you are the owner of this version, please use the login used to register it and ask your question again.

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 5:40 pm
74%