快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [NEW] VirtualDJ 7.2 - Page: 13

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Piracy staff wrote :
maki2001 wrote :

Sir,

According to this picture, it appears you are using VirtualDJ Pro 7.2, a version that you shouldn't have after reading your profile.
If you are the owner of this version, please use the login used to register it and ask your question again.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!! LOL

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 7:19 pm
Tried the colored waveform, just to see if there was a stability issue, because I don't have a use for them. I did not know it changed the waves in the players. Had to turn them off, did not like all that color. It was also hard to see the progression of the track. Otherwise, 7.2 works great for me, as I'm in my third night in a club.

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 8:55 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
No issues all weekend long.

Two things for the colored WF. I agree its hard to see the progression, but it does look purty. Ive been using my backup laptop which is not as capable as my main was, so I run at 70-80% CPU most of the night. The color WF is a hog (on that particular machine) but thankfully no issues.

I havent seen any info on how the new video updates are working, anyone experimenting with that?

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 12 @ 10:17 pm
maki2001 wrote :
5 of 10 times i start my vdj i dose this and when i shut it down i can see it running in the task manager and i cant stop it in the Process

The normal exe does not perform in this way. Looks like you may be running a cracked version loaded with malware hence its forcing the process to remain open. Your choice but I would get rid of it immediately and purchase a legitimate pro licence.

Keith

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 1:44 am
mini reaper wrote :
Piracy staff wrote :
maki2001 wrote :

Sir,

According to this picture, it appears you are using VirtualDJ Pro 7.2, a version that you shouldn't have after reading your profile.
If you are the owner of this version, please use the login used to register it and ask your question again.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!! LOL

1. im not busted :) i have a pro version that i borrowed from a friend :) to try out my controller N4 BEFORE I BUY VDJ.. :)
2. i am not that stupid to post it like this without a logical explanation :) and as much as LEGAL it can be :)
3. i could have just said that i bought it but didn't registered it yet :) but i choose to speak the truth

so because didn't buy it yet i have no right to be helped and i guess that is ok in some way (alldough it would work the same if i bought it)
well in that case i will wait for another update and then i will buy :)

don't mean to be rude or something im just saying :)

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 1:59 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
maki2001 wrote :
5 of 10 times i start my vdj i dose this and when i shut it down i can see it running in the task manager and i cant stop it in the Process

The normal exe does not perform in this way. Looks like you may be running a cracked version loaded with malware hence its forcing the process to remain open. Your choice but I would get rid of it immediately and purchase a legitimate pro licence.

Keith

and no my friend i dont use a cracked version. promise you that :)

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 2:04 pm
If that's the case then please raise a support ticket with the serial number of the Pro version you are using and one of the tech support guys will look in to it for you.

Keith

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 2:19 pm
no sorry i wont risk my friends licence for this problem but thanks guys :) i will delete this pro version and go back to the crapy LE version for now...or serato :D

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 2:40 pm
maki2001 wrote :

1. im not busted :) i have a pro version that i borrowed from a friend :) to try out my controller N4 BEFORE I BUY VDJ.. :)

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Serial%20Transfer.html

Quote :
Once registered, VirtualDJ serial numbers are non-transferable and cannot be sold, given or transferred to another user. Doing so is a violation of the End User License Agreement (EULA).

If you have purchased a second hand version of VirtualDJ that is already registered, please return it back to the seller and demand a full refund. Then purchase your own license for VirtualDJ.

If you have purchased a second hand hardware MIDI controller (E.g: Hercules DJ Console, Numark MixTrack, etc.) and the VirtualDJ LE (Limited Edition) or Console Edition that originally came with it is already registered, then you will need to purchase your own license for the full VirtualDJ Professional. You may still be able to upgrade at a discount if the previous owner did not take advantage of the discount offer.

If you have been given VirtualDJ by a friend, etc. please return it back to them and then purchase your own license for VirtualDJ.

Second hand and/or illegally shared copies cannot be registered and you will not be entitled to any software updates or be able to download any add-ons for the software.

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 2:42 pm
Umm thats what the home free version is for...

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 2:50 pm
umm aaa.. i just wanted to try it out before i buy if i wanted a home edition i wouldn't buy the controller -_- to control my software..

so once again i just BORROWED IT TRY OUT MY CONTROLLER ON THE ORIGINAL VERSION AT MY HOUSE BEFORE I BUY MY OWN LICENCE MY OWN VERSION OV VIRTUAL DJ.. :)

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 4:02 pm
Home Free Free let's you try PRO version 10min at a time. Did you're controller not come with 20 day Pro trial?

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 4:11 pm
maki2001 wrote :

2. i am not that stupid to post it like this without a logical explanation :) and as much as LEGAL it can be :)
3. i could have just said that i bought it but didn't registered it yet :) but i choose to speak the truth

so because didn't buy it yet i have no right to be helped and i guess that is ok in some way (alldough it would work the same if i bought it)

Please note:
1. Your controller comes with a LE version of VirtualDj that supports all of your controllers abilities. This version should be more than enough to test that everything works as it should and try out your controller.
2. "Borrowing" a version is not allowed. In worst case, that friend of yours that lend you his license could loose it since he shouldn't borrow it to you in first place.
3. Speaking the truth is always a good thing. However the truth itself is that you're using something that you shouldn't... Please use your LE version to perform your tests and if you need more, just activate your 20days trial of PRO Full. If you don't wish to activate the 20 days trial at the present time you can use Home FREE which will act as PRO Full for the first 10 minutes per launch.

@The rest guys:
Please show some respect. Even if he made a mistake we shouldn't flame him. I believe that he made his point, and took his answer.

Peace!!!

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 6:11 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
maki2001 wrote :

Please note:
1. Your controller comes with a LE version of VirtualDj that supports all of your controllers abilities. This version should be more than enough to test that everything works as it should and try out your controller.
2. "Borrowing" a version is not allowed. In worst case, that friend of yours that lend you his license could loose it since he shouldn't borrow it to you in first place.
3. Speaking the truth is always a good thing. However the truth itself is that you're using something that you shouldn't... Please use your LE version to perform your tests and if you need more, just activate your 20days trial of PRO Full. If you don't wish to activate the 20 days trial at the present time you can use Home FREE which will act as PRO Full for the first 10 minutes per launch.

@The rest guys:
Please show some respect. Even if he made a mistake we shouldn't flame him. I believe that he made his point, and took his answer.

Peace!!!

yes i get the point i just wanted it to test it out on the real deal no the 20 day pro version :) anyway i see my mistake and i deleted the virtual dj and now im runing on my ****ty le version :D hah and will buy vdj on the next update becouse this one crashes a lot :/ dont know where the problem is but i wont be doing this stuff anymore.

[Moderated: Please don't use bad language in your forum posts]

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 6:15 pm
yk23PRO InfinityMember since 2006
Color Wf looks good for left player, right player can't tell track position because the Red progress bar is to similar to the wave form.

Thanks,
David

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 12 @ 10:20 pm
Can we turn off the players and keep the top main one clored? The player form is terribly colored and is nearly useless and difficult?

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 12:53 am
bryantpb wrote :
Can we turn off the players and keep the top main one clored? The player form is terribly colored and is nearly useless and difficult?

you chose a colored waveform on the top by choosing a 4 deck skin and then clicking on the waveform panel and choosing one i hope this hel a little because your question is a little hard to understand but then again i just woke up so i guess my brain is on sleep mode :D

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 5:31 am
maki2001 wrote :
bryantpb wrote :

you chose a colored waveform on the top by choosing a 4 deck skin and then clicking on the waveform panel and choosing one i hope this hel a little because your question is a little hard to understand but then again i just woke up so i guess my brain is on sleep mode :D

Thxguy

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 12 @ 8:18 am
maki2001 wrote :
yes i get the point i just wanted it to test it out on the real deal no the 20 day pro version :) anyway i see my mistake and i deleted the virtual dj and now im runing on my ****ty le version :D hah and will buy vdj on the next update becouse this one crashes a lot :/ dont know where the problem is but i wont be doing this stuff anymore.

Here you raise a valid point. As the LE version, which is tied to your controller, should allow to use all the functionality is crashing, it could mean one of two things:

1. There is a problem with the LE Version (Unlikely)
2. There is a problem with the setup of your laptop/desktop (more than likely)

I can state this as you still got issues which you borrowed your friends Pro version.

I would raise a support ticket and have one of the team look at your setup via remote access. I am sure they will find something in your PC/Mac configuration which is amiss.

Once solved you should be able to use your LE version without issue, activate your 20 day trial and try Pro properly, then use your LE to buy Pro at a discount.

The LE version should not crash - period. Atomix and the controller manufacturers do extensive testing before putting the software on the installation CD.

Raising a support ticket is the right course of action.

Cheers,

Roy

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 5:29 am
no its not the LE that is crashing and its not a problem with my pc. . the PRO version i borowed is crashing why ? i dont know.
any way i was thinking of reinstaling my windows today complete delete and try it out again i got some junk on the pc that i dont want to browse and delete because i always "need that" so i do a blind delete of everything :D ahha and then wi will see :)

发表时间 Wed 24 Oct 12 @ 5:40 am
80%