HEADPHONES & MICROPHONE
- AUX INPUT. Use this RCA Inputs to connect an analogue source such as Media Player/iPod etc.The AUX input can be also routed to a USB Interface output and sent to computer as input. See USB Channel Assign
- MIC 1 Input. Use this Input to connect a Microphone and route its signal to the MIC1 mixer input.An additional MIC2 Input is available at the front panel of the unit
- AUX/MIC. Use this switcher to select either the AUX or the MIC1 Input as Source. The selected Source will be used for the MIC1 Controls (described further in this chapter) and can be also routed as Input of the USB Audio interface to the computer.
- MIC VOL. Use these 2 knobs to adjust the output level of the MIC1/AUX and MIC2 inputs signals
- MIC EQ. Use these 2 knobs to adjust the tone (Equalizer) of the MIC1/AUX and MIC2 inputs signals
- MIC ON/OFF/TALKOVER. Use this switcher to turn on/off Microphone and Aux Inputs. When set to Talkover, the Master Output level will be reduced automatically, when signal is received from the inputs.
- CUE. Use this button to send the audio signal from the Microphone/AUX Inputs to the Headphones channel for pre-listening.
- SPLIT. When set to OFF, both sides of Headphones will output the same CUE or MASTER Outputs (depending on the CUE MIX knob. When set to ON, one side of Headphones will output the Master and the other the CUE enabled decks.
- CUE EQ Use this knob to adjust the tone (Equalizer adjust) of the Headphones Channel
- CUE MIX Use this knob to mix between CUE and Master MIX in the Headphone channel. When all the way to the left, only channels routed to Headphones (via the CUE buttons) will be heard. When all the way to the right, only the Program mix will be heard.
- CUE VOL. Use this knob to adjust the output volume of the Headphones Channel
- PHONES INPUT Connect a pair of ¼” Headphones t this socket for monitoring. An additional 1/8" Headphones socket is available at the front panel of the mixer