MIXER & BROWSER CONTROLS
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the channels assigned to the left and right side of the crossfader.
- VOLUME. Volume Faders for Left/Right Mixer channel
- CUE/PFL. Use these buttons to send Left/Right channel's pre-fader signal to the Cue Channel for monitoring. When engaged, the buttons will be lit.
- SWEEP FX Use the buttons  or  to select a Color FX (High-Low Pass Filter by pressing the  button or the Echo Color FX by pressing the  button). Use the knob to apply the selected Color FX
- BACK : Sets focus to the Folders list of Browser. If focus is on Folders list, open/close sub-folders.
Hold SHIFT and then use this button to select the previous available list of Sideview (Automix, Sidelist, Karaoke, Sampler and Shortcuts)
- FWD : Toggles Browser focus between Songs list and Sideview.
Hold SHIFT and then use this button to select the next available list of Sideview (Automix, Sidelist, Karaoke, Sampler and Shortcuts)
- BROWSE : Scrolls through Files and Folders in the focused Browser list.
Hold SHIFT and then use this encoder to zoon in/out the Scratch Wave.
Push to cycle focus though the available Browser windows (Folders, Songs, Sideview)
Hold SHIFT down and then use this encoder to zoom in/out the vertical Scratchwave
- LOAD : Loads the selected track from Browser to the Left/Right Deck.
Double-fast-press this button to clone the Track (and its position, tempo, playing status) from the other Deck to the called one.
Hold SHIFT down to unload the Deck
- MENU : Toggles between Browser view (Large Browser - mini Decks) and Decks view on the Prime 2 screen.
Hold down for more than 1 second to open the Settings view on the Prime GO screen.
Hold SHIFT down and use this button to how/hide the Pads panel of the Prime GO screen.
- MASTER VU METER Indicate the output level of the Master Output. Independent Hardware operation, not reflecting VirtualDJ Master VU Meter of VirtualDJ GUI