快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: BCD2000 & Virtual DJ [Official answer] - Page: 5

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

what I read is that perhaps we'll get version 3.5 first, then after v. 4 , no one knows only teamers and staff, Manquin DJ.

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 12:46 am
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
do you have any dates for 3.5 then?

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 12:49 am
Well anything would be nice to hear . They were saying though it was suppose to be released before the end of July. Now that time is coming soon and I thought I would ask. As I heard there was not to be any updates until version 4.0. So what is happening is it Numark holding it up or are they having software problems?????

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 2:13 am
Well how about a answer to my questions. Ignoring it won't make it go away. You need to deal with these questions sooner or later.

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 4:34 pm
Please stay on topic. You could post your question in the V4 thread
Ewout

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 06 @ 4:56 pm
hl21PRO InfinityMember since 2005
It's great news! Will help me make a choice between DJC MKII and BCD. After a couple of years of intensive use of DJC MK1, I have to say I had a great time with it, functionality is great, but the quality just sucks! Fader is not fading anymore, and you need a hammer to activate anything from the pads. I hope the experience of Behringer in pro audio devices will make a difference.
If any of you guys switched from DJC to BDC, would like to hear your feedback!

发表时间 Wed 26 Jul 06 @ 11:59 am
MK2 just work on it to see what he could do
and comparable tu bcd is... just a toy :))
I wait tha vdj version 4 or an upgrade to b-dj software that it cames whit the console (has to be come soon)
let see who is first

发表时间 Sat 29 Jul 06 @ 11:42 pm
any idea on a date yet??

发表时间 Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 5:48 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Very, very soon :)

发表时间 Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 6:08 pm
very vey soon is only 10 minutes to an impatient goit like me..

If i have to do one more bloody gig with BDJ i'll pop

发表时间 Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 7:18 pm
orange source if you're so impatient, why don't you buy v3.4 and enjoy it while you're waiting for v4.0 ?

发表时间 Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 7:57 pm
coz it doesn't work with the BCD2000 without cocking round with midi translators etc

发表时间 Mon 31 Jul 06 @ 8:02 pm
yes, but if you wait til version 4, maybe you won't be able to get free update and I think the price won't be the same.

发表时间 Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 2:32 am
There is no guarantee that all the features will work with the BCD200. They said support but how much is at question here. To purchase Virtual Dj and it not support all the features is a waste of money. Until it actually is released we won't really be sure of anything. If the price goes up and the Controller is fully supported the extra cost will be worth it.

发表时间 Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 2:54 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
We will support the bcd2000 in the next release, enough said.

发表时间 Tue 01 Aug 06 @ 4:34 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)