快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: BCD2000 & Virtual DJ [Official answer] - Page: 4

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just answered previously. it was an example, but a real example.
regards

发表时间 Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 1:18 pm
orange source wrote :
Sorry but i whole heartedly dissagree.
Why does caps imply screaming?
Because on the internet it does, and has from the beginning. Same as the fact it's always good to use smilies to indicate the intention of your post if there is room for doubt when you leave them out..

Using all caps on the internet = raising your voice in a conversation. It is generally considered rude.

发表时间 Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 8:37 pm
C'mon guys....six postings later and you are still debating this? ;-)

Let's get back to the subject at hand....I WANT MY VDJ4, AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!! :-)

发表时间 Wed 28 Jun 06 @ 10:14 pm
micha3lHome userMember since 2006
Hi,

I'm using the current settings for the BCD2000 & VDJ by doing the MIDI workaround(Miditranslator). All drivers are up-to-date. All settings are exactly the same from the Macfruits website.

What I want to know is that why do I hear some scratching noise while I'm playing a song, and then change the Tempo or even when using the jog wheels on the 2nd deck while cueing?

Any possible workarounds for this? Has anyone encountered this?

I just want to know how to fix this even though VDJ4.0 is coming out soon.

I just want to figure things out.

Thank you.

发表时间 Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 4:18 am
"for the release 4.0, we have just to be patient...and we have to wait for it a little time yet!!"
So whats a little time? Is there any timeframe? 1 week, 1 month. 1 year?
If you are looking for somebody to test it i'm willing to help :).

Regards from Ireland

发表时间 Thu 29 Jun 06 @ 12:11 pm
Behringer is being totally impossible when it comes fixing their driver so the mic will work with Virtual Dj. They don't think theirs a problem since they tested it in Sonar and it worked. They don't have a Dj program to test it in so they use a recording software to do it in. A Dj controller that can't be used as a Dj controller because the software they supplied sucks. It just goes to show you they don't quite get it do they. The controller is just a piece of plastic if it doesn't have a good Dj program to use it with. I told him to test it with Virtual Dj and then get back to me on his evaluation. They are going to have a hard time selling a bill of goods to anyone else if they don't do something to fix the problems. Xylio blames Behringer and Behringer doesn't say anything about their bad software. I think they know their is a big problem and not saying anything is a way out for them. If they don't bring it up it doesn't exist.

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 12:56 am
Any software supporting ASIO will be able to use the mic through the BCD2000. It is available on the first ASIO output channel from the BCD.

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 2:54 am
Hi,

I'm using the current settings for the BCD2000 & VDJ by doing the MIDI workaround(Miditranslator). All drivers are up-to-date. All settings are exactly the same from the Macfruits website.

What I want to know is that why do I hear some scratching noise while I'm playing a song, and then change the Tempo or even when using the jog wheels on the 2nd deck while cueing?

Any possible workarounds for this? Has anyone encountered this?

I just want to know how to fix this even though VDJ4.0 is coming out soon.

I just want to figure things out.

Thank you.

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 4:23 am
You don't realize Virtual Dj doesn't support mic output using the Asio driver. Where have you been you should already know that. We are talking about Virtual Dj not some other software.

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 4:25 am
@digitalmdj

Who were you talking to?

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 8:34 am
My apoligies I was referring to paulheu's statement. If you look in the sound card section of Virtual Dj under ASIO you will see it does not support microphone out. The plugin only supports windows drivers. But your card has to be capable of mic out through windows. Well the BCD 2000 driver doesn't . Only mic in so the record function works but you have no sound out. Behringer want's the developers to add it to their programs and the developers want behringer to add it to their drivers. We are caught in the middle.

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 1:43 pm
I had a BCD for about a week. Tested it once and then sent it back, it's simply not reliable. Any pro's thinking about using it live, think again. I have heard that if you use it as only a midi controller then it's fine, but it's the audio interface that let's it down. Great potential, shame that Behringer, as usual, failed to deliver a quality product.

发表时间 Sun 02 Jul 06 @ 3:16 pm
Did a few gigs with it.. I have no issues with the sound(quality). It's not super, but for the money it performs quite well.. IMO better then teh Hercules DJ console..

What about the audio interface made you return it?

发表时间 Mon 03 Jul 06 @ 10:49 pm
after all that I read here... i don't know if i should take one of this
how das the bcd2000 worcks whit his mix software?
and whta's whit the asio drivers? are they ok or not after all?

发表时间 Sat 08 Jul 06 @ 1:54 am
its supported in the NEXT version of VDJ :)

As far as drivers etc for the Behringer, there have been a few bad feedbacks..
But I've never tried it .. www.xylio.com - you can read more about it there.

发表时间 Sat 08 Jul 06 @ 3:13 am
and I wonder when that would be. It's been a long time already. hehe

发表时间 Sun 09 Jul 06 @ 10:12 am
bit quiet here, any news on release date yet?

发表时间 Mon 17 Jul 06 @ 11:02 am
whelle I buy one of this (BCD2000)
i realy think is much beter compare whit MK2... realy
i do not have problems whit it
my configuration is intel cel m 1,5GHz
250RAM DDR2

it work very well

i'll wait for next version of virtual dj that will work whit this console ;)

发表时间 Tue 18 Jul 06 @ 8:03 pm
It's been awhile whats going on with 4.0 development. The end of july is just around the corner and no news yet. So whats going on ????????

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 11:36 pm
Well, DigitalMDJ, the problem is, there is nothing going on.

发表时间 Fri 21 Jul 06 @ 11:38 pm
84%