快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ 3.4. Couple of questions. - Page: 3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
no one mentioned the smart picth? vdj is the first software to allow master tempo in time code mode, wait till you guys get to see 4.0 :)

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 9:16 am
Dev staffHome userSenior staffMember since 2003
@djrenee: 800x600 is no longer supported in version 3.4.
If you want to use it at that resolution anyway, you'll have to download a 800x600 skin from this website, set your Windows to 1024x768 for a few minutes, run virtualdj, choose your 800x600 skin, close virtualdj, and set your Windows back to 800x600.

About the sound quality of TCVs, it has been improved in 3.4, but the sound will definitely be even better in 4.0. So stay tuned.

About smart-cue mode, you don't have to actually jump to the 1mn bar or 2mn bar etc. When smart-cue is activated, everytime you needledrop, it will go to the next cue (except if you needledrop near the begining of the disc, in this case it will rewind the song to its start).
If you don't have any cue set, it will just rewind everytime you needledrop.
This mode might become the default in the 4.0.

About clone: we are aware of the skipping that might occurs during a clone_deck action. This bug has been corrected for the next version.

About smart-pitch: there do is a delay when you do a large pitch variation, for the pitch change to be taken into account by the master tempo. This will result in a higher note during a few miliseconds.
But, while this is something you'll surely notice during your tests, it's definitely not a real problem, because I don't see any real DJ changing the pitch from a large amount on the deck that's on air.

About absolute/relative/smart modes: These modes have been added because many users familiar with other mixing software asked for it.
If you're not used to another software, leave it to smart mode, which is the default and the mode that makes most sense.
The other modes should not be used, unless you know what you're doing (absolute makes loops unusable/beatmatch/etc unusable, and relative makes needledrop unusable).

About 4.0 release: as it's been said, 4.0 will be released when we'll be confident with it, so there is no confirmed release date yet. But "shortly after the end of the musikmesse tradeshow in Frankfurt" is a good guess ;)

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 11:33 am
The Dev team speaks!!! :-D

Now I'm all excited (more so than before) about the release of 4.0!!

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 4:55 pm
So when is the trade show?

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 8:44 pm
I Googled it, I think it's the end of March / start of April

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 8:57 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i think ill be using reletive mode! score.

erm, i hope 4.0 is the absolute DOGS. come on hype, come true!

a useable time stretch, i cant wait. wel maybe i can, i have for a year and a half allready

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 10:08 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The new update rocks!

发表时间 Mon 06 Mar 06 @ 11:36 pm
This update is the bomb! I love this community! I love this software.
Yeah!!!!
Gracias,
VDJ Batibiri
Escondido

发表时间 Tue 07 Mar 06 @ 2:47 am
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks Dev staff, that did the trick... I'm back up and running...the show shall go on.

Renee

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 12:44 am
vinz2kPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Wed 08 Mar 06 @ 6:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)