快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: THE NEW Hercules DJconsole MK2 - Page: 3

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I agree. A real mixer is a goos way to get a hands-on feel, but to truly get away from 'point-n-click' DJ'ing, you need a hardware controller.

发表时间 Wed 09 Nov 05 @ 4:14 pm
IT'S HERE THE H-Mk2 it's not rack mont,why hercules came out with the samething i don't understand this companys the controller should be rack mont alist,when you look at it the behringer might be batter but still none of them are rock mont.i'm going to hold on to till next year to see who is going to make something really nice like the bpm pro controller.this is the web site http://www.alzasoft.cz/ShowImage.asp?iditem=56101&FL=1&IMG=HH100c

发表时间 Fri 11 Nov 05 @ 6:50 pm
Hi Guys.

I´m new here, but quite long in the business. I wanted to make a first step towards digital mixing, and bought the brand new DJ Console MK2.
Everything went well with the installation, but then the VirtualD Software asked me for a serial number. I went thru the manual, all the attached flyers, looked on the box, the device, as I think everywhere... no serial.

If anybody bought the Hercules DJ Console MK 2 and found the serial for Virtual DJ, then please let me know where it is.

I DON´T NEED THE SERIAL ITSELF !!! Just wehre it is written down in the shipment.

Thank you very much !

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 7:31 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
welcome to the world of vdj, you gonna love it.

hercules forgot to put the serial number in the box for the first batch, so you just need to contact their customer support and they'll give you one.

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 7:43 pm
true

Hercules made a mistake on the first few boxes that where sent

You need to contact Hercules at www.hercules.com for a valid serial

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 8:28 pm
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Quote :
It will have dedicated software with it (you have info on Behringer site) and it will use VDJ because it is a midi controler and all you have to do is map the controller.

The user manual of the MK2 has the full set of midi input / output commands, so it can be done by anyone but a noob... ;-)

And for that touch screen: not useable at the same time, but in sequence... and especially a relief in stead of the play/pause button. Also works nice for browsing and dragging files. And guess what: the buttons on the MK2 look the same on surface, but they "feel" better... maybe differnet hardware underneath?

发表时间 Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 1:07 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
When you press play does it work 100% of the time and with no latency?.

发表时间 Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 5:54 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
someone take it apart.....see whats under the hood.

发表时间 Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 5:57 pm
yourtPRO InfinityMember since 2003
euh... haven't been at it that much time but yes, apparently, it does (the touch works).

发表时间 Fri 18 Nov 05 @ 10:36 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)