快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Question for Teamers - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Liamalone why are you complaining now?
if its because no updates are gonna be done for atomix where did you read that? me thinks people are jumping to too many conclusions!

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 1:01 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Dear Liamalone,

I don't know your registeration date but I can affirm that our very first users have received for free - as promised - all the updates from 0.9 version to 2.2 version (about 11 differents versions of the software, 0.9 is not listed on our website as it was a special release before the first public release)

So we have respected our aggreements with our users.
2.x users have received Atomixmp3 2.1 and Atomixmp3 2.2 for free too.

Now regarding Virtual DJ, we have in deed developped a new software from scratch instead of updating the current atomixmp3 engine.
The fact I really don't understand is that you're complaining regarding the update policy from one software to the other !

Look at video games industry :
If you have bought a game (for example : Tomb Raider 4) do you think the nice guys at eidos interactive & Core design will offer you an update for the next episode (Tomb Raider 5 for the example) ?
Answer is NO!

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 1:31 pm
Hi again,

If you were not soooo secretive about VDj in the beginning you might have avoided all this.

Did Edios, at any time, mention free updates....no!

Since I heard that you guys started from scratch and that indeed it is, so to speak, a new engine to deal with the technology that is available today I have seen reason and have mellowed, but as I say people can only form opinions using the information supplied to them which wasn't much. I still stand by my "sly rip-off" statement as it was made without knowing the full story - I, for one, am not psychic.

Later,
Liam

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 1:54 pm
WEHN IS IT COMING OUT GIVE US DATE

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 10:53 pm
if you read the forum you will notice Sclavel has given you a date!

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 12:21 am
lol read before forums, don't you ?

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 8:39 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)