快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Intermittent Audio Stuttering - My Opinion - Page: 3
sumanl71 wrote :
Hey I have a top of the line gaming laptop and I have everything that's the minimum to having more then the requirement for Virtul DJ so what is the problem why it's stuttering how can this be fixed I had my computer support team go through my laptop and made few adjustments and said my laptop is fine and it runs the program with no issues but yet I still get the stuttering on my karaoke songs when people sing so what can I doo to fix this stuttering issues.

The problem - simply put - is that VDJ is not getting the resources it needs when it needs them
This can happen on even the most powerful laptop
Figuring out what is taking up/blocking resources is unfortunately a bit of a bigger task, as you can probably tell from the replies

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 23 @ 12:26 pm
I'm convinced it's a Windows 11 issue as far too many people are having problems. I bought a maxed out Legion and the audio was cutting off randomly despite no obvious resource issues.

That was both on the Denon ASIO driver and Wasapi so not the drivers either.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 23 @ 12:29 pm
stevoqxPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I have same issues. Virtual DJ on my laptop when not using any controller. But when I connect the Denon MCX 8000 to my ASUS laptop, stuttering and crackling starts. Now comes the clue. I connected the MCX 8000 to a Macbook Air and everything works allright. I bought this computer to check if this would work. And it does OK. Guys this is a real big issue! I work with Windows 10.

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 23 @ 9:16 am
As I've said previously I'm sure it's an issue with a Windows update but probably impossible to diagnose.

People with different controllers and DJ software all reporting the same thing.

I've had updates on my Windows 10 DJ laptop disabled for probably 18 months now ad it all works perfectly with the MCX8000

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 23 @ 9:23 am
No issues here when using Windows 11 for VDJ, Resolume, Ableton Live....you name it. Audio and video all absolutely fine on two different computers - desktop (older) and laptop (newer), so not an issue with the OS.

Strictly speaking the desktop shouldn't even be running Windows 11 as I installed it when it was a beta before the tighter hardware requirements.

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 23 @ 1:36 pm
Maybe it's only affecting certain CPUs or drivers? Certainly a lot of people suddenly having this problem lately. I had a brand new Lenovo where the music woukd stop completely both on ASIO and Wasapi (ran out of buffer) but the same config and controller works on another laptop with VDJ

Can't see how VDJ could be the issue here.

发表时间 Sat 22 Jul 23 @ 1:52 pm
Hello All,

Glad to hear some of you got their issue fixed, but unfortunately I'm having a very similar issue and got very little help or due dillegence troubleshooting from VDJ support.
What I have found on my RANE 12 MK2 is that the timecode signal itself have a clitching popping noise in it when it is in VDJ DVS mode, but SERATO DVS mode has not clitch in it all all and sounds smoother.
I have found that when ever that glitch happens in the timecode signal, it will distort and sometime make the track itself jump to a different time slot on the track itself. I can actually scratch the glitch and see in the timecode monitor wave jump and distort.
The place were the glitch happens can also move so I dont think is a hardware issue and also can rotate 9x before another pop or glitch happens. I will contact RANE 3/29/24 and see what they have to say about this and come back with an update.

发表时间 Fri 29 Mar 24 @ 3:10 am