快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Batch Analyse Online Cloud music - Page: 2
They need to be analysed, not played.

Besides, Beatport Link is designed for DJs, so things like BPM and key are already listed by Beatport, regardless of what DJ software you use.

发表时间 Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 12:06 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
BeatPort indeed already provides key and bpm information, so you should not need to analyze the songs to see this, and when useKeyFromTag is enabled it should indeed use that information instead of the one VirtualDJ calculates. (If you use music from other sources as well it might be better to use the VirtualDJ calculated value though to make sure songs marked compatible are actually compatible)

The reason there is a delay when analyzing streamed songs is because some services have a rate limit to prevent abuse.

发表时间 Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 12:30 pm
Hi Adion, I am not seeing the key used by Beatport on the playlists - even with UseKeyFromTag set to yes. When I run batch analysis, this does not change (with UseKeyFromTag set either way). If I then load and play the track, the key is detected and then changed in the playlist to the correct key. Using latest build on MacOS (Catalina). I have been told by a friend that using the UseKeyFromTag set to yes on PC that it is detecting the key from Beatport though.

发表时间 Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 12:49 pm
Hi, just to be a part of it, because it`s also make me confuse about how it work whit beatport link and virtualdj – are you go to a folder on Beatport link, and look on a song, it could say KEY are 12B – but when you load it on the deck, it could change to 02A in KEY.

So I use a lot of time to wait for “analyze a folder whit music from beatport link” it`s so slow I sometimes think if stop use beatport link whit VDJ.

Hope someday it will be more fun and better – because I do love the idea of beatport link and VDJ together.

发表时间 Sat 17 Jul 21 @ 4:44 pm
TVD UKPRO InfinityMember since 2007
it is Beatport slowing scanning down so not something VDJ can change. I think in vdj you can set useKeyFromTag, not sure if that helps re Key, worth a try

发表时间 Sun 18 Jul 21 @ 10:08 am