快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: [OFFICIAL] ContentUnlimited Audio & Grooveshark - Page: 5

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Why even allow someone to pay for it right now if it isn't even working. I'm feeling Ripped off.

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 11:33 am
Man this truly sucks I needed Unlimited Content for my niece prom. I hope it's resolved by May 8th until then I'll have to keep looking elsewhere smh. I should have brought it last week like I started to, well it is what it is for now .

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 11:58 am
Content Unlimited was never meant to be the primary source of your music. It's reliance on an internet connection and refreshing DRM is obvious enough at that.

If you're looking for music, you need to find a reliable record pool, or preferably pools, and subscribe to the. They are not cheap, but you'll get the music as offline files and not need to worry beyond your computer crashing.

If you have been using Content Unlimited as your primary source, it is not Atomix's fault. It is yours for building your business or hobby on a non-stable service, by it's very definition .

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 2:47 pm
afiscalPRO InfinityMember since 2011
im very disappointed I have a party tonight and I cannot download music. very disappointed

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 3:03 pm
Of course you can download music.

There are literally hundreds of sites where you can legally obtain your music.

Besides, if you're working as a DJ you should already have plenty of music in your collection before you even take your first booking.

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 3:25 pm
groovindj wrote :
......as a DJ you should already have plenty of music in your collection before you even take your first booking.

Agree.

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 3:37 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
From the amount of home users popping up complaining about no CU, I think the model is skewed,

CU for Pro licence $10
CU otherwise $15

Make breaking the EULA cost. Turn this catastrophe into an opportunity - a catastrotunity. :-)

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 7:13 pm
Will there be an update for VDJ 7? I haven't downloaded 8 yet, and could not get any music today. I want a credit.

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 7:40 pm
lyoung116 wrote :
Will there be an update for VDJ 7? I haven't downloaded 8 yet, and could not get any music today. I want a credit.

yes, as it's been posted already, you can download v7.4.3, click on "my account" in the login bar, then "my licenses" and download the new 7.4.3

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 8:04 pm
I am forced to use vdj7 with my macbook pro from 2006. Vdj8 is not compatible. Netsearch songs will not stream and never have. Is there a fix to this? Thanks

发表时间 Sat 02 May 15 @ 9:32 pm
Okay so Grooveshark is out of the picture, I understand. So Netsearch is next, but it too is not working. So now what? If charged are we refunded the 10 bucks? I'm patient and will wait a couple days, but right now Netsearch does not work in any form or fashion or update. I just want what I paid for, paying only to support as this community rocks. So what do we do?

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 1:55 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Netsearch is working fine, make sure you are on the latest v8 build or v7.4.3.

computerrandy82 wrote :
I am forced to use vdj7 with my macbook pro from 2006. Vdj8 is not compatible. Netsearch songs will not stream and never have. Is there a fix to this? Thanks

Read the post directly above yours ;)

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 2:55 am
Does anyone know definitively if we are a subscriber and subscribe to Spotify if it will work with VDJ7 and can we CACHE music?
Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 3:02 am
From what I have read on other forums SPOTIFY can NOT be intergrated to VDJ. If this is the case can anyone recommend a solid subscription service that can be intergrated in place of CU?

Thank you

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 3:20 am
Other subscription services that use DRM protection will not work in VDJ 8 because Atomix changed from external to internal codecs.

However they can still be used with VDJ 7 - AFAIK (I don't think it's been removed/disabled).

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 6:59 am
Just a heads up.
Netsearch is a bit strange. It brings up results from youtube which isn't an issue as far as having a large database but
1)Songs are labeled wrong and some missing artist/title.
2)Some are in foreign languages and not noted so
3)Some are popular songs are done by what it seems like kids in their basement

Definitely not a primary source as we hope most users should realize but it would be nice when you don't own a few songs and can get the right version in a pinch. The major problem I see is if a few people comes to me asking for a song I don't know and I find it on netsearch and preview it, I don't know what the song should be and expect netsearch to not do me wrong when i decide to play a version. The problem is it might be a completely different song altogether.

Crossing fingers it gets ironed out cause May is a busy month for us mobile DJ's

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 8:34 am
kjcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Streaming is a very useful tool as stated before to locate an obscure song. I agree that every DJ should own all of his or her own music. To rely on the ever failing internet providers and all the technology is scary, especially for the consumer who is relying on the "professional" I feel a job no matter what kind of a venue should be able to be started and finished no matter what curve balls are thrown. Back up hard drives, computer, speakers, cables, etc. For all you guys and gals that are in the Biz that do not have BACKUPS rethink how terrible for the people that hire you and you can't finish the job. Guess its time to update to the latest version of VDJ so the stream works. Can't wait to see what kind of new bugs come with 8! Yeah! I won't do it before my party starts in 30 min! Cheers!

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 11:19 am
I give up on VDJ. Iv been a pro user for years. Im mad they are making you pay to hook up your mixer to VDJ8. Which isn't that good of a program. Also iv been paying for ContentUnlimited for 6 months and it hasn't worked. And now its shut down and Im still getting charged. I used to brag about VDJ. Not any more. Im switching after my shows this month. Thanks for nothing.. good BYE

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 11:29 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Pay? you are mistaken, you're licenced, you can hook up wherever you like, no further cost.

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 12:08 pm
I've been watching this forum for the past couple days - and I just can't keep quiet any more.

Yes, it's a shame that Grooveshark shut down - yes I know it was handy to pull files in via ContentUnlimited that way. But things happen. As stated earlier - Atomix is working on something else in the works to get the ContentUnlimited Audio back going again, and I believe them. They also stated that Grooveshark claimed they were close to an agreement - but it looks like it went south. Again, it's not really Atomix's fault. About the billing - yeah it's a sucky that they pulled the cash out for it and I can't really use it - but if I read the post right - they are halting the billing on it until they get it figured out - which I believe is the correct thing to do.

For those of you that just strictly rely on ContentUnlimited for your gigs - THAT'S MADNESS! It's almost like jumping from a plane without a parachute. Myself, I only use it for the oddball request that I get, but for the most part - I get my cuts from a well-known music library...and you guys should too. Top Hits USA or TM's PrimeCuts are 2 excellent services that come to mind. $50/mo, and you get the disc copy, MP3 downloads, and in PrimeCuts case - EZ mixes with extra in/out, access to instrumentals and acapella cuts, and more. It's well worth it. Plus you can make a backup copy - so if your computer craps - you have a spare somewhere (In my case - I have a backup laptop, and also everything's on an external as well that can be plugged into my CD decks if needed.

The point is that I feel Atomix is trying to do the right thing here - and if your gigs are as important to you as they should be - do it right and get a music service.

That's my $.02

P.S.: To the guy who was having trouble with VDJ 8 - you CAN hook it up to a mixer - you just have to go into the options and play with the config a bit. Not as friendly to do as VDJ7, but it works. Still trying to learn VDJ8 - there are something I like and things I don't like but it's getting there. I still find VDJ to be an excellent product for my use.

发表时间 Sun 03 May 15 @ 2:04 pm
20%