Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Browser - Wishes & new features - Page: 44
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can show the order column for this

发表时间 4 days ago @ 4:59 am
gvaste wrote :
can we have fixed width for columns please :(
can we have save presets for columns please :(

I completely agree with you about the need for a save presets for columns feature. This would significantly improve workflow, especially during live performances where adjusting columns manually can be time-consuming and inefficient. Being able to save and load column presets would streamline the process and make it much more manageable in various situations.

I believe this feature would benefit a lot of users, and I hope it’s seriously considered for future updates.

发表时间 4 days ago @ 5:00 am
Adion wrote :
You can show the order column for this

After revisiting the feature, I realized that it functions exactly as I was hoping for, and I apologize for my earlier misunderstanding. It indeed allows for the same functionality as Serato's "#" column, retaining the manual track order and letting me revert back to it after sorting by other criteria.

I appreciate your help in pointing this out and clearing up my confusion. Thanks again for your guidance!

发表时间 4 days ago @ 5:10 am
In Version BUILD 7921 (2024-02 and older it was possible to use external programs like list fix to fix broken playlists. Since the new mylist format breaks functionality please implement an auto-relocate function.

DJ's evolve and change, we may want to switch the format we are DJing with from wav to mp3 for example or we may want to change the way we rename our files, we should be free to do that and VDJ should have a feature like Traktor and Rekordbox and even Serato to cope with that.

发表时间 yesterday @ 9:00 pm