快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: Blacksheep v2.01 - Page: 4

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Bob u mind Showing us where that is ? Im havin a hard time finding it (we're having a sudden heat spell here in Calif and havent had enough coffee!) cant see straight!!

发表时间 Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 8:34 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
djdad wrote :
try to edit the xml.
Open Notepad ... Search for ... format="%level" and replace it with format="%Plevel"

you have to do it twice, one for deck 1 and 1 for deck 2. You will find 2 of these in the xml.

发表时间 Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 9:27 pm
I meant a screen shot ! he,he I got it Bob thanks!..humm.. why textzones for Deck one are Not tittled "db" etc?

发表时间 Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 10:54 pm
Hey Dan.. just and fyi.. the "+" and "-" button for pitch don't seem to be working here.

发表时间 Sat 12 Jun 10 @ 11:44 pm
djdad wrote :
until Dan fixes the problem (which i have pointed him in the beta) try to edit the xml.
Search for format="%level" and replace it with format="%Plevel"

Thank you!

发表时间 Wed 16 Jun 10 @ 11:53 am
nici the kyd: I tried this and still not working! I even tried jacking code from MixLab 3.1 which is a skin that uses this feature and still no go..

Other suggestions?

发表时间 Mon 21 Jun 10 @ 9:04 pm
Got all that sorted, NOW for BLACKSHEEP X TRA !!!

发表时间 Mon 21 Jun 10 @ 9:17 pm
VideoDJQ wrote :
Hey Dan.. just and fyi.. the "+" and "-" button for pitch don't seem to be working here.

I'm having the same issue. Any help on how to fix this? I'm using this skin now instead of Mix Lab and really need this feature for my style of mixing. Other than this issue I LOVE all the new features! Also, a 1920x1080 version would be nice! Thanx for all the hard work

发表时间 Sat 14 Aug 10 @ 6:50 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)