- Hardware Manuals Index
- Americanaudio Index
- Radius 1000
- Radius 2000
- Radius 3000
The mixer of the VMS2 is routing and handling the sound internally (hardware), but all the adjustments and movements are visible on the VirtualDJ GUI.
- CROSSFADER. Blends audio between the left and right channels
- VOLUME. Adjust the Volume of each Midilog/Deck.
- VU METERS. Indicate the level of the Master Output. If a CUE/PFL button is selected, the VU METERS will indicate the level of the selected Midilog/deck.
- CUE/PFL. Press these buttons to send left or/and right Midilogs/decks to the Headphones Output channel.
- BASS (EQ). Adjust the Low frequencies for each Midilog/deck. See more in EQ Mode.
- MID (EQ). Adjust the Middle frequencies for each Midilog/deck. . See more in EQ Mode.
- TREBLE (EQ). Adjust the High frequencies for each Midilog/deck. See more in EQ Mode
- GAIN. Adjust the Gain of each Midilog/deck
- MASTER VOLUME. Adjust the level of the Master Output.
- BOOTH VOLUME. Adjust the level of the Booth Output.