发表时间 Thu 05 Jun 08 @ 10:21 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
nice one renee

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 2:33 am
havent you always wanted a monkey?

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 2:55 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
djrenee wrote :
Ok mp3jrick I think I get it now: (You want contributions)

Now you are getting it, but there are more creative ways to contribute than sarcastic answers to user questions.

I'm trying to give you an honest answer to your question Renee, take it for what it is.

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 6:48 am
why do blondes wear hoop ear rings ?

what's the difference between a blonde and the Titanic ?

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 9:21 am
blonde & titanic > there's not one, they both go down lol

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 10:24 am
@Renee

I lost my VDJ serial number can you help me?

Now where's the youtube vid?

;o)

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 10:57 am
hoop ear rings = they need a place to hang there ankles

Titanic = we know how many men went down on the Titanic

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 12:17 pm
LOL damn u are soooo nasty Chuck. hehe

MADD

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 3:14 pm
I think I lost my serial number as well. : )

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 3:15 pm
i'm supposed to have a serial number ? D'OH !

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 3:17 pm
a blonde is driving to DisneyLand .....she drives and drives hundreds of miles .... she gets right up to the entrance , the sign says " Disney Left " , so in great disappointment , she turns around and drives home ......

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 3:21 pm
A blonde is hitch-hiking across the country and happens to catch a ride with a trucker in Missouri. As she is getting settled in and the two begin rolling down the highway she notices his very impressive looking CB radio. She mentions how much she likes his setup and that her dad and brother back home like to use a home based set to chat with their friends. So the trucker brags about how powerful his system is and that he could probably raise her family back in Virginia on his radio. Hearing this the young lady gets excited and says she would do anything to speak to her father, since they ended things on a bad note as he didn’t want her to hitch-hike across the country. The dirty old trucker looks at her and says anything to talk to you family huh. The girl expresses again how much she would like to talk to her family. So the trucker reaches down, unzips his pants, pulls out his c**k and says here ya go honey. The girls eyes light up and a huge smile comes across her face, she grabs his unit, leans down putting her mouth closer and closer to his c**k and then yells, Dad, can you hear me Dad?

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 3:55 pm
TDBennett wrote :
A blonde is hitch-hiking across the country and happens to catch a ride with a trucker in Missouri. As she is getting settled in and the two begin rolling down the highway she notices his very impressive looking CB radio. She mentions how much she likes his setup and that her dad and brother back home like to use a home based set to chat with their friends. So the trucker brags about how powerful his system is and that he could probably raise her family back in Virginia on his radio. Hearing this the young lady gets excited and says she would do anything to speak to her father, since they ended things on a bad note as he didn’t want her to hitch-hike across the country. The dirty old trucker looks at her and says anything to talk to you family huh. The girl expresses again how much she would like to talk to her family. So the trucker reaches down, unzips his pants, pulls out his c**k and says here ya go honey. The girls eyes light up and a huge smile comes across her face, she grabs his unit, leans down putting her mouth closer and closer to his c**k and then yells, Dad, can you hear me Dad?

took me a while to read it....lol.....damn im sloww

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 4:16 pm
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Damn this thread is going to reach 100 posts for all the wrong reasons, it just proves that a lot of people have a lot to say about nothing, and little to say about something, lol.

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 5:24 pm
Bagpuss wrote :

Damn this thread is going to reach 100 posts for all the wrong reasons, it just proves that a lot of people have a lot to say about nothing, and little to say about something, lol.

lol that means......that we like to have fun....we hate them..COMPLAINING and problems forums..lol.....we like to party....cue the party music...and the ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 5:52 pm
mini reaper wrote :
Bagpuss wrote :

lol that means......that we like to have fun....we hate them..COMPLAINING and problems forums..lol.....we like to party....cue the party music...and the ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!

Ohhh...I am SO IN!! :D

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 6:26 pm
djreneePRO InfinityMember since 2004
My gawd, don't you "little boys" have some tacky brunette jokes?

Come on Disk-Donkey and Mini-Raper!... work with me here!

And make it quick, I hit the stage in less that 2 hours and I'm not reading this crap at 3:00 AM

Renee (Becoming a real bitch) :-(

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 6:57 pm
work with me here!

And make it quick

told you once before renee i can't multi task.... 1 = no probs, 2 = slow down

lol

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 08 @ 8:57 pm
75%