快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Effect that plays sound effects/sample

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

FaultPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hey guys, i use a hercules MK2, and one thing i always thought it needed was the function that allowed it to play a sound effect/sample. So here is my idea, make a effect that plays a targeted sample. Now of course i know there is a sample tab in the Virtual dj. But, if we had an effect that could target a sound effect, people like me with Mk2s or Berringers or other controllers could now VERY easily just press a button that would trigger the sound effect, instead of using the samples page.

发表时间 Fri 25 Apr 08 @ 5:26 pm
Nothing?

发表时间 Sat 26 Apr 08 @ 10:58 pm
This is available with mappers for the bcd2000/3000 but I'm not sure about the hercules. In all honesty your best bet would be to either map the hercules to your own desire or buy antoher midi contrller so you can use the default mapping for the hercules while adding whatever else on your own mappable controller.

发表时间 Tue 29 Apr 08 @ 3:56 pm
Well so i could do it with the mapper?

发表时间 Tue 29 Apr 08 @ 6:55 pm
i want a v 5.2 rmx mapper!

发表时间 Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 8:25 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if your meaning the twelve jingles you all ready can by pressing the short cut buttons F1 to F12, granted it's not on the unit, but this way your not having to open up the effects page on screen.

rmx mapper by moramax on it's way soon

发表时间 Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 2:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)