快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Video not displaying from Video Switcher.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

The club I work at has Virtual DJ installed.

They want to have the videos played on the Big screen and Multiple LCD displays around the club.

The have a GEFORCE 8600 GTS 512 MB vid card.

The S-video out goes to an composite converter and the whole works goes to a 4 channel RCA video input selector then to a splitter / amplifier

That's now

Before the s-video output when to a VCR and then to the video splitter.

The VID card does not reconize that there is a multiple display (tv out) connected and therefore no video output.

I've tried forcing a TV detection to no avail.

What can I do to permantly force a video card to detect a connection?

Could use some help on this one.

发表时间 Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 2:31 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
marcel

don't know if you tried this or if it will help but...

1, make sure all connections are made

2, screens switched on

3, switcher selected for vdj

4, boot up lappy/pc

5, config settings > video activated

read round the forums some people are experienceing problems with that particular card might do with doing a search and see if that comes up with a solution for you, anyway you've probably been down the above route already, best of luck for a fix

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 7:02 pm
Most of the basics I've covered like you mentioned.

I think the weak link in the system is the video source switcher. The video card is plain old not detecting it as a display out. No detection = no multi-display option.

Like I said It's the clubs system. They haven't asked for my input, so I was going to fix it (for my shifts at least) and if they asked I was going to show them the problem.

I think it's the switch - but like I said - they haven't asked for my opinion

发表时间 Sun 24 Feb 08 @ 11:56 pm
what about just by passing the switcher altogether, take that out the loop just marry up your vid in with vid out with one of those through connectors for rcas,

Tayla

发表时间 Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 1:15 am
I thought of that - but it's not my comp in the club so I don;t really want to be messing with it.

I dunno I'll have rad the manual I guess and figure out how to force a constant dual mode.

发表时间 Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 3:11 am
sorry i could'nt be of help, i realise your experienced enough to have probably gone through the proceedures already but sometimes when i've got my dippy head on i overlook the simplest of things, one last thing have you tried "detect screens", hope you get sorted

Tayla

发表时间 Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 6:39 am
forgot to mention earlier, sorry about our misunderstanding in a previous post to this but we had a good laugh anyway, cheers

Tayla

发表时间 Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 6:45 am
No worries.

Don't sweat the small stuff.

发表时间 Mon 25 Feb 08 @ 8:26 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)