快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Need Sugestions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I got asked for 2 20-min mixes of music suitable for Belly dancing.

Performance - oriented rather than instructional classes.

some suggestions would be helpfull

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 1:40 pm
Be careful of project like this. Unless the host is part of the production they are usually not happy with the end sound. I'm sure they have a sound in their head and if your production doesn't match whats in their head then your doing extra work.

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 3:32 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
other than asking the person direct what they want put down do you have a local turkish or arabic community where you live where you could ask for some pointers from them

if not i could pop round and see an old friend of mine for you, we used to lock the doors after closing and a few of us used to have a great time dancing to that type of music, would mean having to get up in the morning with a sore head, but what the hell

Tayla

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 5:50 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if your not familiar with the music, as well as the fast erotic dance that you normally see on tv it is also a very sensual type of music, thats why i suggested going to see the person that made the original request... hope that helps

don't forget to ask what type they want as well as the above you can also include greek, hawaiian and one or to other cultures also

Tayla

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 08 @ 6:00 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)