快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Technical Support for Two Soundcards

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hey everybody need help before I decide to buy. I love the software it's awesome but I am trying to use two soundcards to make life a little easier. The first soundcard is an external creative labs 24 plug and play usb soundcard the other is an internal default soundcard. I use the external soundcard to export the sound to my setup, the internal I want to use to preview songs in the headphones, my problem is this. When I choose headphones plus 1 output i choose the two soundcards and set master as headphones and 2nd as external, but when I try to preview a song, if I have a song already playing on deck 1 both are in my headphones and I cant really hear the song I'm trying to preview. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Thanks
DJ Kc

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 12:14 am
Update FYI: The problem is if something is playing on deck 2, how do I get the 2nd deck song currently playing in the headphones while i try to preview something? Is it even possible?

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 1:56 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi
try this, go into configuration/sound set up, go to outputs, select headphones, sound cards = 2 cards, sound card = external, second card = internal... hope that helps

Tayla

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 3:47 am
Tayla,
Hi Thanks, I went under config, changed to headphones, 2 cards, the other option is master first card, 2nd card headphones. But when I play music on the 2nd deck and then try to preview the next they both come into my headphones, but the preview is not on the other channel coming out of my speakers? Is it a software glitch or something I'm missing? I'm using 5.0 rev2

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 4:40 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi

daft as it sounds, are you moving your fader across, make sure 1st card is external card to your mixer channel 1, 2nd card is the internal one for your lappy/pc to mixer channel 2, assign channel 2 on your mixer always for headphone mix... hope that helps sorry but gotta get some shuteye 4am in the uk, catch up with you later...cheers

Tayla

发表时间 Wed 21 Nov 07 @ 5:05 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)