快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: New titler plugin needs attention.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

The new titler plugin in V5 has a wee bug, where the left hand edge of the text is too close to the edge of the screen. Most TV's have overscan where the image is larger than the tv screen it's self. At present the text is right up against the edge of the screen on my PC, and when presented on the clubs TV's the first two leters or so of the title and artist are cut off. This makes "Justin Timberlake, Love stoned" into "stin Timberlake, vestoned"

Also may I sugest a "Dissappear" button, that causes the plagin to appear for say 15 seconds, then slide right off the screen. The new manual suggests that the plugin was formed as a "Mtv" type look, but even they don't leave the title and artist on the screen for the entire video, just a little at the beginning. This was also my little gripe with the old method of showing title in VDJ, or using Text 2D, they both required you to leave the title on the screen for the whole song, taking up space on your screens for the entire night, and for long titles, simply looking untidy.

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 4:51 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
like that idea...

Tayla

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 12:32 pm
So do I =)

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 12:36 pm
I noticed this also. the first letter or 2 gets cut off

发表时间 Mon 27 Aug 07 @ 6:52 pm
Me 14.. I use overscan on my ATI card and the first 3 letters or so disappear. I too would love for it to come on say at a point you designate after a new song starts then go away on a set time you set:)

发表时间 Fri 07 Sep 07 @ 9:08 am
Paging Devs, We love you! =)

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 9:07 am
on the next posts:
-what brand "average" screens are you using
-what type of connectivity, (s-video, composite, "HD" DVI)
-what resolution is being ran on the TV out.

I'm just curious, it might help dev team or a plug-in creator to prevoke the issue on their titler, to make a correction setting :) like a slider for the positioning "left -----|----- right" with a save and a reset button if needed.

发表时间 Sun 09 Sep 07 @ 6:28 pm
Ours are Panasonic's, running at 800X600 from a S-Video port, that is actually carrying Comp video. But the overscan is a standard amount for all TV's. Something like %3 or so of overscan.

My suggestiion would be to look at where the third letter appears, and move the first letter out to that point, as three letters seems to be the biggest amount being cut off as disscussed here. For me it's two letters being cut off.

发表时间 Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 5:35 am
I will look tonight and see where it is being cut off here.

发表时间 Mon 10 Sep 07 @ 10:04 pm
i've tried several resolutions on a LCD TV and the result is the same.

发表时间 Tue 11 Sep 07 @ 1:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)