快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: can't get v5 - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
hi posted this at 13.45pm did'nt get an answer can anyone put me on the right track...

"got a problem wonder if you can help everytime i go to downloads 'page cannot be displayed' comes up so i can't get v5 any ideas as to what i'm doing wrong"... thanks

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:08 pm

What explorer are you using ?

and try again now, by the way.
Seems the server had some problems with the massive amount of downloads some minutes ago :)

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:09 pm
rune

thanks for the reply, tried again still no luck, late for gig will try again later tonight, using windows explorer...cheers

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 8:16 pm
hi norway

god loves a trier and i've tried a dozen times now all that has come down is an html document redirecting me back to the download section and still can't access it, tried a second full download and still nothing swapped tonights shift at last minute just so i could get to play with new toy but sitting here frustrated, would it be possible to send me the file directly please, if not any other advice would be appreciated...thanks

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:04 pm

Sorry, I thought you left for a gig.

Try update your internet explorer. Not sure whats going on, since noone else has this problem

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:13 pm
thanks again for getting back

yeah i was supposed to be working called in a favour at the last minute, just as well the boss is an old mate, nope no joy again, damm this is so frustrating those goodies are so near, realise its gotta be a fault at my side just working out what, funny that it will get me to the download area but keeps coming up "page not found" after keying in my password, your help really is appreciated...

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:23 pm
same problem here.

using my desktop for first download attempt. new website shows up.

3 version of software download exists, version 5 not there.

please fix.

thanks in advanced.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:38 pm
djkz

thanks i thought i was the only one, can get everywhere else on this planet but where i really want to be...lol

those buggers are already complaining what they want to see put right in v5.1 i've only been trying for seven bleeding hours i think somebody on high is taken the michael...lol

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:44 pm
havent' you ever heard "you are not alone... you are definately not alone"

what ever problem you have, others have it much worse.

at least your 4.3 is working. imagine having 4.3 not working, or 5.0 not working.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 9:59 pm
djkz

lol

and the old favourite, "there is light at the end of the tunnel...

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:02 pm
i just sent a message to support/help.

try doing that. it may help.

i'm dj'ing my parents pool party right now.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:05 pm
djkz

looks like i'm going to have to go that way, was hoping norway could have sent it directly but understand they have got a lot on just now...

hope your having a great time, erm where was my invite...

Tayla

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:17 pm

VDJ 5 has been downloaded by several thousand people already, so not sure why you two can't

http://www.virtualdj.com/update.html

Enter forum password there, and wait for redirect.

Does it not work?!

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:36 pm
grr,

still doesn't work.

:(

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:38 pm

and now?!

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:40 pm

Please test again, made a modification to both your accounts

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 10:43 pm
got it,

some other dude in the team did it through support/help

got it.

how is it only 10MB Full Install?

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:00 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It is only 10MB because it is highly compressed, and there aren't the MP3 tracks with it that were in the V4 installer.

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:03 pm

And miss Tayla ? you sorted too ?

(are you a miss or mister by the way.. lol. Always wondered.. )

发表时间 Sun 19 Aug 07 @ 11:27 pm
thanks for the help norway

but no can't get to download and no cheeky git i'm a bloke, whats the matter not read any of the 490 posts that i've done...lol

how about if you could send the file directly to me, i'm crying in my beer feels as tho' i'm on a island all by myself or is it aliens blocking my access to the promised land...

Tayla

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 07 @ 12:24 am
71%