快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: The Fun Starts Now (new house)

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Well we signed the papers today our first house yay. Now the fun starts. I've got a few demo pictures of the new house in my blog http://www.virtualdj.com/blog/DJ%20Cyder/. Upstairs will include my new sudio/office room I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. The wife says I have to finish the downstairs before I'm allowed to move on to making my cyder studio.

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 5:00 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
cyder

my condolences mate everytime you get a new property your life will not be your own, you have been sentenced to a minimum of a years hard labour working for the 'prison warden' your butt is hers your life has gone as you know it, say ta ta to the boys, will send you cards updating you on everyone elses life while your stuck in purgatory, ive been there a few times it ain't pretty i'm on my sixth sentence now... besides that like the knew house... ENJOY ...

Tayla

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 10:53 am
" ive been there a few times it ain't pretty i'm on my sixth sentence now"

Some people never learn, I guess!

and "My wife says".......Slavery was aborted in my country about 140 years ago.

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 2:09 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
What the hell are you talking about man??
Cyder, I congrats you on new house, wish you comfort and happiness! Hope that ghost is moving out ;))

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 2:23 pm
DJ-ALF wrote :
...Hope that ghost is moving out ;))

HA!

I came onto this thread specifically for that reason.

Are you gonna charge the ghost rent?

Good luck to you with your new house... and the excorcism! =P

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 2:40 pm
congrats on the new place !

i'm sure when you get the studio set up you'll be lovin' it

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 2:43 pm
bogartPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Say it ain;t so: Cyder doing physical labor!!!

CONGRATS man and the bery best of luck.

发表时间 Thu 31 May 07 @ 9:13 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
ah its good for ya, keeps ya fit and healthy ;)

what do you have planned for the "studio" then?

all in good time tho, Rome was not built in a day

发表时间 Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 1:18 am
The studio will also be my office and cyder mecca complete with a door that closes and locks to keep the wife err kids out. Basically it will be my video editing remix making tcv having studio complete with a house controlling computer and some other stuff too. Its set to complete in early 2008 I just ripped out the green shag carpet today. Every studio should have hardwood floors :)

发表时间 Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 5:27 am
Congrats man its the greatest feeling in the world til the honey do lists start.

发表时间 Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 9:01 am
I told you guys in the last thread its not a list its a binder lol. Anyways nothing is more fun the knocking holes in the wall and ripping and tearing.

发表时间 Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 2:06 pm
since you're going to the trouble of removing the carpet, is the hardwood beneath the shag or will that be a new install ?? are you going to isolate the studio from outside sound ??

发表时间 Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 3:21 pm
upstairs has single oak hardwood floors and downstairs has oak subfloor with a top floor of maple which makes the floors downstairs almost 1 inch thick. A few of the planks down stairs will need replaced. Like the giant grate hole for the old gravity heating system. I'll have more demo pictures posted today hopefully.

发表时间 Fri 01 Jun 07 @ 4:15 pm
I too loved the demo part, its the putting back together part that takes me awhile. I tore a wall out in my kitchen almost 2 yrs ago and now finially almost have it done. I will post some pics in a seperate thread if I can figure that part out.

发表时间 Sat 02 Jun 07 @ 12:55 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)