快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: The DJ on the picture... - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

If been wondering since the first time I came to vortualdj.com... Who is the DJ on the top right corner with his hands standing like a philosopher! LOL I know that "God is a DJ" but who is he? =P

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 2:57 pm
Yeah, who is he?

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 3:40 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
if i can remember reading it rightly he's some top dj in france, this has come up before and someone did suggest they were going to replace him, me i'd send him back to the buddist monestary but as yet he still adorns our hallowed pages or we could just shoot him, hang him or just send him to madame guillotine...or i'd like to hear your suggestions for him...

Tayla

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 4:08 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Dj Style a french dj

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 4:09 pm
Ive heard some of his stuff and checked out his website. Never seen any pics of him using VDJ though....

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 4:13 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I don't like him, and i don't trust him one little bit.

Gary

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 4:21 pm
Heh? Why not?

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 5:12 pm
GaryBrPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Lol, honestly, i can't say

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 5:39 pm
lol, I've got a funny feeling he's going to be staying there for a while yet, I remember last time it came up a lot of people seemed to want him gone but he's still here!

Personally I think it's a bit odd, the photo doesn't even show him using Virtual DJ!

Maybe a page of "high profile" users would be better. The list is getting longer these days with people like coldcut using the program. Think that's what the serato site's got and it looks pretty good.

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 5:46 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
ok folks you may not like him

but please respect him as you would respect another user on the forum

and as you would expect to be treated here :)

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 6:06 pm
uhhhhhh.......look why do we every so often pick up this subject and pick on this guy ?????

there are a lot of possible ways for Atomix to "do" this website

It's an excellent worthy topic, I think it deserves a lot of thought and input

I have many thoughts on the topic myself .......

at the moment , I will only say this .... this site is great at pulling people in , at providing help , and at having some cool factor ....... I think they should improve the search and make the main site have a better color scheme like the radio ........

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 6:07 pm
i kinda screwed up in that i leapt from his pic to talking about the site in general, i guess cuz we' re discussing at least in part the look of the main page.......

i like the what dj are you ? and how they showcase the plugins and skins ...... they want to give the skinmasters and plugin playa's some recognition and what's not to like about that ??????

the overall tone is very team oriented and is considerably more civilised than your usual internet ...... i think they have a big tent

chuck over 'n out

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 6:31 pm
Just one thought: could it be that it is disturbing for the mind since it is a picture of a guy instead of the more typical female model with tiny bits of clothes and fake breasts, the typical picture that is more expected, in advertising and promotional services. I sure see that on other products, like motorcycles, magazines, cars, most of the fashion industry, perfume and even computer products + many other areas.
Personally, I find myself get the creeps occationally after I saw the original dracula movice from 1932.
Compare: http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0021814/Ss/0021814/5.html?hint=tt0021814 :)
I rather see a trustworthy guy w/ Virtual DJ instead of a female pretender.

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 6:42 pm
^ I would to...If he actually uses the product.

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 7:14 pm
he's dj style, i guess if i'm not wrong one numark dj, and the tracks that come with virtual dj are productions of this guy...
so, maybe that's the reason he's on the website header

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 7:20 pm
i would like to see a face lift. i always feels hes looking @ me : )

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 7:42 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
lol.. Feeling a little paranoid today are we Funk??????lol Might want to lay off the chronic...lol.

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 10:14 pm
LOOOOOL seems that everyone feels like me... =P he looks cool but I mean, isn't he too "philosophical" with his hands as they are? He seems to have a good dress style but the haircut seems unatural. Oh!!! I've just noticed the small letters with his name, verticaly, on the right side of the pic now!! Eheh

By the way someone said this site could have some more colour... I think it'd be a good thing to do: get a stronger visual effect (and u can leave DJ Style there! ROFL xP)

Cheers

发表时间 Thu 17 May 07 @ 11:43 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
tolentino

did'nt your mamma ever tell you its bad manners to stare...christ i need an optician.. how in the hell did you take any notice of that, are you on jury duty...

发表时间 Fri 18 May 07 @ 3:03 am
i been keepin' it secret a while now , but i finally gottta let it out ......

he's Fred , Fred Virtual, the owner's son ........

发表时间 Fri 18 May 07 @ 3:27 am
83%