快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: New Version - Page: 2

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
DvdRip is a big gift in this release.
I believe it works with non encrypted dvd's only wich is normal.
Also the midi fix, about the midi channel info is one of the most important improvements.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 9:59 am
I'd like to report that I have had some crashes when searching through the database.... I took and "removed" a particular database and then added it back to my favorites and the crashing stopped. Of course, AC3 still DO NOT work with the internal decoder and that's bad!

Other then that, I'll put it through the trials tonight and report back.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 11:39 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:20 pm
This new version is exciting news for me.

DMX interface - I have 4 VR-8 Scanners - :)

DAC-3 Native support - THANKYOU THANKYOU V-DJ TEAM !!

Can't wait to finish work and get home tonight to try it all out :)

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:39 pm
pernPRO InfinityMember since 2004
improvements:
- DAC3 mapper plugin SDK
- DJConsole mapper plugin SDK

Where can i find these SDKs ?

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:57 pm
Going to be a long day for me at work today :(

Can't wait to try the DAC-3 native support too, especially with some of the problems I was having with the PCDJ MIDI driver this weekend.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 1:04 pm
bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Where is the Dac 3 mapper plug in?. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 2:55 pm
Guys - SDK's mean Software Development Kits - i.e.) The hardware guys have sent these to the VDJ software team and they have implemented them into VDJ - It's not something else you need to download !

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 3:21 pm
@nickgoodman

I read "plugin SDK" as that the VDJ Developers have created a SDK so that i can create my own (etc) plugin/communication to the specified hardware.

If not, then it's just "native support" and you don't need a plugin design.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 3:32 pm
Ok. How do I make the Dac-3 mappable like the XP-10?. There isn't an option under remote control settings to map the Dac-3. The current settings are horrible.

Thanks

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 3:33 pm
@PERN -

Just had a look - you may be right, Looks like it has native support (like the DAC-2 does) - And the option is there to write a plug-in to re-map the controls (there is already a plugin for the DAC-2). Shame, I thought it would be map-able like the XP-10. There is a guide on the site for writing your own plug-ins but its probably just too difficult for most of us. I won't know until i get home to try it (3 Hours :( ). I wonder what the native mappings are like? I liked the ones JPB created for the midi driver - especially the latest ones that allow you to SHIFT-PLAY to change the video. By the way - Do the LED's and buttons light up with native support ???? Is the pitch slider round the right way ???

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:02 pm
Yes, i think it's an interface via normal plugins (C++) :(

Hate that since i'm using C# and .NET for most of my coding.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:11 pm
Yes the buttons do Light up and the pitch slider does work correctly however, the mapping is no way near the MIDI mappings we have today.

The cue buttons on the DAC-3 which I use alot are mapped to looping with no logic behind it. The MT (Master Tempo) button is mapped to Beat lock. I never use that function of VDJ. The FX button controlls 1 fx but the apply and auto buttons do nothing that I can see. I haven't found a way to scroll my music list without my keyboard since the left and right arrow buttons are used for fast searching a song. I don't know why they couldn't add mappability. This plugin stuff for remote controllers is hard for people who don't have programming knowledge. I was excited when I saw the upgrade but it's useless at this time until we have some sort of mapping capabilties. I'm sticking with my MIDI until someone comes out with a good plugin.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:19 pm
I've not tried the new DAC-3 native support yet because I am still at work, but I have downloaded and looked at the DAC-3 plugin SDK (I have good programming knowledge) and from that I can already see that I will not like the default layout.

I'm going to have a go at writing my own custom plug-in using the SDK with similar mappings to my original DAC-3 MIDI mappings.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:22 pm
You da Man JBoggis!!!. I used your Midi layout with some tweaks for my own use. I can't wait for your plugin.

By the way, where did you download the DAC-3 plugin?. I can't find it anywhere

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:24 pm
@jpboggis.

I Second that mate - Just write the plugin to use the same keys as your midi-mapper ... don't forget the shift and play to switch the video ? :) -

Thanks buddy !

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:31 pm

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:36 pm
@bmac16/nickgoodman:

I will be implementing mappings similar to my original MIDI ones, but with some improvements that weren't possible via MIDI, such as possibly using CP as an additional SHIFT to allow more functions (E.g: 1 = Goto cue, CP+1 = Set cue, SHIFT+1 = Trigger sample #1)

I will of course be including the video shortcuts too (E.g: SHIFT+Play), possibly with auto crossfading too (I.e: Press play does smooth transition rather than instant fade.)

Any suggestions/ideas are welcome :)

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 5:00 pm
Yes, a slow video auto-fade would be good.

I assume you can control the jog wheels in the same way (Pitch bend or Scratch if 'shifted').

What would be fantastic is one button to switch been pitch bend and scratch mode (rather than holding down shift) - like the cdj-1000's button to switch between Vinyl and CDJ mode.

Ability to move up/down record case. (Think you already have that on the midi mapping)

Thats all I can think of for now.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 5:14 pm
Any ideas if this interface would work with the new DMX control feature:

http://www.enttec.com/opendmxusb.php

BTW, thanks to the developers! This program just gets better and better.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 5:21 pm
63%