What are these new features in 3.2?
Side List? SmartSeek,ScratchWheel?
Any info?

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:24 am
MalekoPRO InfinityMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:29 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:40 am
Do we uninstall 3.1 and then install 3.2 or can we install 3.2 over 3.1?

Peace

JumpinJim

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:56 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
You can directly install v3.2 over v3.1

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:58 am

Peace

JumpinJim

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 1:01 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
..allways remember to make backup of your database files before installling new version (just in case).

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 1:30 am
I don't know why. But I downloaded 3.2 and installed. Opened settings. Checks the skin tab, then the fame settings tab, then general tab to see what changed. Then went to sound card and the program froze up. If is still stuck. I cannot even control alt delete. had to hit my reset button.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 3:20 am
Now I am playing a song and go into video settings and the program freezes up again. HELP!!!! How do I go back to 3.1. Is this happening to anyone else? I can't even get out of the program. I have to litterally hard boot the computer....

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 3:26 am
Hey Guys,
Does anyone know how the DMX will work?
What will you need to interface between PC & DMX?
Will it integrate with Martin Light Jockey or Elation CompuDJ which is what I have?
Thezanks in advance!
QuadmanDJ

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 3:47 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Strange, 3.2 is as stable as ever for me.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:39 am
U guys are missing the point. I see what the new features NAMES are, but what do they DO?

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:42 am
Your post is too general, so peole are discussing the broader picture about the "new version", most people know as much as you know about what all the features do, the best thing you can do is try the software and work everything out that way, it only takes half an hour.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:44 am
OK. SOmeone else had a lockup. Any others.. This is a BIG problem.. I am defraging and I will delete and reinstall tomorrow with a full 3.2. Will report then.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:46 am
Side list is like the playlist, you can drag up the file browser leaving a "side list" beneath it, for all the songs you've maybe been requested or wish to play later, unlike the playlist your comments and BPM's are stil their, very useful.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:46 am
Sorry, had to modify my last comments.

Mine 3.2 locked up two times after downloading. The 1st was when I closed VDJ out during the database saving period. The 2nd was when I was loading a song. Both times I had to Ctrl-Alt-Del to close the program. I guess 3rd time was a charm because I didn't have another issue the rest of my time testing 3.2 (approx 30 minutes.) I hope there isn't any bugs with this new release...

David

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:50 am
During the testing of the software their weren't so many crashes, very strange.

In honesty I had a crash or two at first when scanning the database and general operation, but now it seems to have settled down and run just as the previous version.

Some users reported no crashes.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 4:53 am
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i luv luv luv the new sidelist -- brilliant! i will be making good use of it, very handy.

thanks v team.

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 5:42 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
i love the fact they have actualy done something about the time stretching! wonder how the sound wauilty will fair under some extensive testing :D:D:D:D:D:D

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 5:53 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Wow, DMX, how? What interface? I was, for the first time, set up two scanners all by myself, but the proggraming of scenes is way too hard, and the manual is bad for the control! Will VDJ have some option for this?
Thanks

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 9:11 am
31%