快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: New Version - Page: 4

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

danielsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 7:12 pm
@dev staff:

Thanks for having a quick look - I've looked into Dev C++ in a bit more detail and it looks like it (MinGW GCC is used as the compiler) doesn't implement thiscall in the same way as Mircosoft compilers do, which is probably why it causes VDJ to crash.

I've downloaded and installed Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2005 Express Edition instead and am trying to compile using this, but I'm not having much luck. I get the following error when compiling:

1>c:\\documents and settings\\jpb\\my documents\\code\\vdj\\DAC3Mapper.h(120) : error C2375: 'DllGetClassObject' : redefinition; different linkage
1> C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Platform SDK\\Include\\objbase.h(833) : see declaration of 'DllGetClassObject'

#include was required in Dev C++ to get it to compile (Otherwise I get lots of errors), and is also needed in MS Visual Studio C++ for the same reason.

I can't find any way around this problem so far - If I correct DllGetClassObject to the definition as it is in objbase.h, the DLL compiles successfully and VDJ will load with it present, but continues to use the internal built-in mappings.

How can I get around the above problem?

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 1:31 am
WHAT ABOUT SOUND IMPROVMENT ? STILL NOTHING I DON'T GET! THAT'S ALL I WANT FOR XMAS A BATTER SOUNDING VDJ.THANK YOU

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 2:42 am
it IS a better sounding VDJ ;) dl and try

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:16 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)