快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: My Lists - Sort Order issue
For some reason since the last few updates, my list do not stay in the order as sorted. For instance I have my playlist in order by the BPM. Now whenever I navigate between the Mylists, the list are out of order again and I have to click on the BPM column to get it back sorted in order of the BMP to least to greatest. This was quite annoying last night while I was at my gig. Hopefully this can be resolved in the next update. Thanks guys, appreciate your help!

FYI under options i have Yes selectedto keep sort order so not sure while it is not staying as I sorted when i move through the playlist.

发表时间 Sun 07 Apr 24 @ 7:31 pm
right-click on the list and unselect "keep order".
This option means "this list's order is important and should override sorting", so the opposite of what you want

发表时间 Sun 07 Apr 24 @ 7:34 pm
ok thank you, so I assume I will have to uncheck that on all of my list LOL geez

发表时间 Sun 07 Apr 24 @ 7:38 pm
thank you very much that resolved the issue!

Stephane Clavel wrote :
right-click on the list and unselect "keep order".
This option means "this list's order is important and should override sorting", so the opposite of what you want

发表时间 Sun 07 Apr 24 @ 7:45 pm
Yes I have same an issue and I tried keep order but it didn't keep how I did it, has anyone solved the problem
Tnx

发表时间 Tue 23 Apr 24 @ 8:54 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

发表时间 Wed 24 Apr 24 @ 7:32 am
user15358156 wrote :
Yes I have same an issue and I tried keep order but it didn't keep how I did it, has anyone solved the problem
Tnx

I can't make it not work, like shown in this video

But yes, like Adion says, there is indeed a new early access release thar has a fix for when tracks are form different drives

发表时间 Wed 24 Apr 24 @ 2:08 pm