快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: 3 things i would like to be fixed- the fonts size on pads and fixes need to be done with ddj 800
gil-advPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I use laptop with the pro skin - it is not possible to see what is written on pads because the fonts are too small. Also please fix the issue on ddj 800 - not possible to choose hotcues 9-18 because the arrows to select page on controller don't work with hotcues.
if there was an option to switch between elapsed time and remain time on jog wheel by pressing a button on controller that would be very useful

发表时间 Mon 25 Mar 24 @ 6:22 am
gil-adv wrote :
I use laptop with the pro skin - it is not possible to see what is written on pads because the fonts are too small. Also please fix the issue on ddj 800 - not possible to choose hotcues 9-18 because the arrows to select page on controller don't work with hotcues.
if there was an option to switch between elapsed time and remain time on jog wheel by pressing a button on controller that would be very useful

1. That sounds like something you need to fix on your laptop screen resolution
2. Not that is not what the parameter buttons are for. But you can maybe remap hotcues an a new pad page maybe combined with using 16 pads mode
3. Yes, I think you can map that on your controller using a simple SETTING toggle script:
setting 'DDJ800-timeDisplay'
... I can't test it though

发表时间 Mon 25 Mar 24 @ 9:48 am