快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Track Cleaner Enhancement - STEMS voice drop option
User Evan Foley on the FB group put this idea down and I think it could be a brilliant addition to the track cleaner option.

Right now the current censor option is to reverse the track, which is totally fine. But what if you had a "vocal drop" option that used stems to drop that segment as an instrumental.

You could then have two censor options. "Reverse" and "Vocal Drop".

发表时间 Sat 24 Jun 23 @ 3:36 pm
+1

I being doing this with a script, it will be great if it’s implemented on the track cleaner as an option

发表时间 Sat 24 Jun 23 @ 7:41 pm
+1

@djlouparis this exact feature has been requested numerous times on this forum since stems was introduced to the software, probably even moreso since stems 2.0 waa introduced. Maybe one day it will come :)

发表时间 Sun 25 Jun 23 @ 2:01 pm

发表时间 Thu 29 Jun 23 @ 7:29 pm
djlouparis wrote :
User Evan Foley on the FB group put this idea down and I think it could be a brilliant addition to the track cleaner option.

Right now the current censor option is to reverse the track, which is totally fine. But what if you had a "vocal drop" option that used stems to drop that segment as an instrumental.

You could then have two censor options. "Reverse" and "Vocal Drop".

Well... It has been added, which is amazing! Thanks to the VDJ Team!

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 23 @ 1:11 am
Just wanted to give you a heads up.

It may come with a small bug.

In order for it to work properly, you need to select "Censor Type -> Mute Vocal" before pressing "Censor." If you press "Censor" while "Reverse" is selected and then try to change it to "Mute Vocal," VDJ freezes.

I have tested this on a MacBook Pro M1 and a Mac Mini Intel i7.

FYI @djdad

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 23 @ 1:58 am
ultradance78 wrote :
Just wanted to give you a heads up.

It may come with a small bug.

In order for it to work properly, you need to select "Censor Type -> Mute Vocal" before pressing "Censor." If you press "Censor" while "Reverse" is selected and then try to change it to "Mute Vocal," VDJ freezes.

I have tested this on a MacBook Pro M1 and a Mac Mini Intel i7.

FYI @djdad

Confirmed. Mine does the same

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 23 @ 7:42 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Will be fixed in next update

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 23 @ 9:02 am
What would be the script for adding the stems vocal drop to my MCX8000 censor button and does it use precomputed stems?

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 23 @ 10:08 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
This topic is about the track cleaner, to create an edit that will always mute vocals at certain points.
Currently the track cleaner edit do not use prepared stems yet (although since it only needs to process a small part of the file during loading that will mostly not be a big issue)

For a 'live' button that just uses stems as normal you could use mute_stem vocal while_pressed which will just use your regular stem settings.

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 23 @ 10:19 am
This is awesome that it's been added. :)

发表时间 Mon 16 Oct 23 @ 11:28 pm
PANOSVPRO InfinityMember since 2007
is it possible when you export the "cleaned" track to also transfer all of its poi's ?
Also is it possible in the cleaner window to be visible also the hotcues?

发表时间 Mon 15 Jan 24 @ 2:39 pm