快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: denon prime go - Page: 1
lol42PRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello, i want to buy a denon dj prime go. But it seems to not be recognized by vdj. I don't find it in the list of the hardwares. Denon prime 4 and 2 are in the list... Is it just the list which is not on date ? If not, can we expect to have soon this unit part in the list of the supported controler ? Best regards, LOL42

发表时间 Thu 28 Apr 22 @ 6:29 am
Nobody knows if it will ever be supported. The Numark equivalent was added yesterday but no news on the go. Denon have stated it will be Engine only and will never be supported by VDJ.

发表时间 Thu 28 Apr 22 @ 7:41 am
I really don't understand why prime 2 and 4 are supported and prime go won't be...What is the interest for Denon to do restrictions on some products...

发表时间 Fri 29 Apr 22 @ 8:14 am
lol42 wrote :
I really don't understand why prime 2 and 4 are supported and prime go won't be...What is the interest for Denon to do restrictions on some products...

The idea was/is that the go would be a 100% stand alone product
Since it's also battery driven you would be able to "go" anywhere and use it, possible with battery speakers, and without the need for a laptop or anything like that

发表时间 Sat 30 Apr 22 @ 3:10 am
I understand that, i prefer use vdj instead a standalone... i have the mcx 8000. The idea is to use go prime during short periode on exterior show and after use it in interior with vdj. I think i will finish to buy a prime 2 if it won't be detected by vdj, but this use on batteries will be great...

发表时间 Mon 02 May 22 @ 11:39 am
dceeceePRO InfinityMember since 2018
thats bs if denon said that cause last time i check numark using the same Engine prime that the Go is using so that cant be an excuse.

发表时间 Tue 03 May 22 @ 1:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No matter what the reason was, Denon had clearly stated when the Prime Go was announced, that it wouldn't have any Computer mode, so customers were not deceived or false-promised.
However, the demand of VirtualDJ support was high enough to persuade them to reconsider and most likely it will happen in the near future.

发表时间 Tue 03 May 22 @ 1:52 pm
djdad wrote :
...However, the demand of VirtualDJ support was high enough to persuade them to reconsider and most likely it will happen in the near future.

Oh... That's a "breaking news" kind of reply you sneaked in there :-O
Don't worry - I'll scream it from the roof tops :)

发表时间 Tue 03 May 22 @ 2:30 pm
Maybe they're realising the Engine standalone project is a waste of time.

It still way behind where it should be and development is taking forever.

Absolutely no way I would leave VDJ for that although a lot of people have and are probably regretting it.

发表时间 Tue 03 May 22 @ 3:22 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
klausmogensen wrote :
That's a "breaking news" kind of reply...

I love it, Atomix don't make HW, but the user base makes HW makers cave in. Maybe we're getting past HW makers trying to tell us what software we have to use, and we're one step closer to actually OWNing it.

发表时间 Tue 03 May 22 @ 3:47 pm
The Prime GO is actually a good quality controller whereas the Numark version is a bit of a toy.

Would be a good backup solution for VDJ users having the standalone as well (although not hot-swappable like the MCX). Could be used on it's own for smaller gigs I guess but the limitations on both Engine desktop and OS software are somewhat poor given the timescale they've had to develop it.

发表时间 Tue 03 May 22 @ 3:53 pm
I have the Prime Go and honestly I miss VDJ.. so I really wish that the breaking news upthere is something real and not just a rumor!! Let me know anybody if you have more info on Prime Go taking VDJ!!

发表时间 Thu 16 Jun 22 @ 6:42 pm
DJTLI46PRO InfinityMember since 2017
Any updates on prime go with virtual DJ? I can't stand this engine crap anymore

发表时间 Thu 07 Jul 22 @ 4:06 pm
We re getting there, no ETA

发表时间 Thu 07 Jul 22 @ 4:11 pm
no eta means no arrival/ no update to VDJ ?

发表时间 Sat 09 Jul 22 @ 8:36 pm
Just announced today 2.3.0 supports Prime go and virtual DJ!

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 4:13 pm
Requires Early Access of VirtualDJ too.

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 4:30 pm
I can't find the windows ASIO driver. Does anybody know where to find it? I've searched the Denon and Engine DJ websites but can only find the driver for Prime 2 and Prime 4

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 5:14 pm
Doesn't look like Denon have added it to the webpage.

I'm assuming the one for the Numark Mixtrack thingie whatever it is will do the same job?

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 5:19 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Doesn't look like Denon have added it to the webpage.

I'm assuming the one for the Numark Mixtrack thingie whatever it is will do the same job?

Nope, that doesn't work. Gonna have to wait for the audio driver to get posted. The controller part at least works for now

发表时间 Tue 23 Aug 22 @ 5:24 pm
63%