快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Song Gain

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
I edited a song in Audacity to a certain volume. When it play it in another player it plays at the edited volume. However, when i load it (the song with the edited volume) into VDJ, it reverts (or sets it to a preset gain or volume via a setting) back to its original. Why is this?..or is there a setting that i can change to where when i load the song into VDJ it will keep the edited volume?...thanks! My objective is just have this one song (or the songs that I have lowered) play at a lower volume when ever it is loaded by automix.

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 3:30 pm
Probably because you are using autoGain. Which is generally a good idea
And you should generally never use gain to change volume. That's what volume adjusting is for

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 3:58 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
Probably because you are using autoGain. Which is generally a good idea
And you should generally never use gain to change volume. That's what volume adjusting is for

Right..but is there a way i can just adjust the one song?..i was thinking a POI action..but idk..I was just wanting it to load and play that way so i would not have to do it, I would do it automatically.

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 6:01 pm
Just set a cue point at the start then add an action. Just tried and it works exactly how you would want.

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 6:57 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Just set a cue point at the start then add an action. Just tried and it works exactly how you would want.

It worked great!..thanks so much!! But when I put the poi action point in the beginning, cause of where it comes in on Auto mix, song comes in after the beginning and misses it..lol...To rectify that I added a few of them on where the automix points are as well at the beginning, so whatever automix option i used, it worked..Thanks for your help!..:)

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 9:04 pm
No problem.

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 9:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)