快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Best Camera for livestream?
I'm looking to start a twitch for my sets. The last topic I found on this was 10 years ago, so I figured the hardware's a lil better these days :D

I ideally would have my computers webacm for my DJ controller, phone camera (or other) for my personage, and then a 3rd camera to the audience. I looked into getting a gopro but apparently it doesn't integrate into the native software. Or does it?

I have a DSLR, but that seems like overkill.

Would love a good camera with tilt, pan, and zoom features that can be seemlessly integrated into VDJ livestream features. Recs welcome!

发表时间 Wed 07 Apr 21 @ 6:20 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
DLSR is never overkill, use the best application or hardware to get the best out of it !

发表时间 Wed 07 Apr 21 @ 11:28 am
I use a simple Canon M200.

发表时间 Wed 07 Apr 21 @ 11:54 am
SpyeDjHome userMember since 2021
Can i use a PS3 eye cam for a livestream?

发表时间 Wed 07 Apr 21 @ 12:04 pm
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
I use a simple Canon M200.

And thats a really great cam instead of a webcam :)

发表时间 Wed 07 Apr 21 @ 1:32 pm
freppa wrote :
DLSR is never overkill, use the best application or hardware to get the best out of it !

Yeah I usually use my DSLR for photographing the event. But do you need obs or can the DSLR be played natively through VDJ?

发表时间 Fri 09 Apr 21 @ 5:19 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
plug it in and try it.

发表时间 Fri 09 Apr 21 @ 6:13 pm
I use Obs with my Canon 7D, through EOS Webcam Utility

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 6:09 am
I feel a total novice compared to all of you on here I am currently using a repurposed Xbox 360 camera . In my defence Ive concentrated on upgrading my controller and computer . What camera would you recommend for a very tight budget a max of say £40 ?

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 2:47 pm
IMO if you're only prepared to spend £40 then you may as well not bother.

Yes you can buy a webcam for that, but it won't be very good.

The one I use (Logitech C922) costs double that, and it's just OK. It gives a reasonable image but nowhere near what you'd get from a DSLR or similar.

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 3:17 pm
A photographer told me something recently that I hadn't thought about:
Unless you are an enthusiast the best camera you own will be the one in your phone. It's probably less than 3 years old tech, and you have probably paid a couple of hundred dollars for the camera alone, since that is usually the most improved part in new phones
... so unless you are in the $500+ webcam marked, that may be something to think about. I know I did

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 4:07 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
And if you're streaming from home, you can control or spend a little bit of money on improving lighting, which will make a huge difference and make mid-range camera's pretty decent.

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 21 @ 5:38 pm
Cheers guys didn't think about using my phone , Ive got a pretty good L.E.D. lighting system . The reason for ultra tight budget is i am disabled ( I do not need my legs to dj ) without gigs and parties money is super tight . Not because I am a cheapskate.

发表时间 Sun 11 Apr 21 @ 1:31 am
freppa wrote :

I've tried to go through EOS utility directly to Virtual DJ. Is this possible? If so, is OBS just more optimal for editing feeds?

发表时间 Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 10:05 pm
DJ Crescent Sun wrote :
freppa wrote :

I've tried to go through EOS utility directly to Virtual DJ. Is this possible? If so, is OBS just more optimal for editing feeds?

Just like you said, its easier to edit etc..

发表时间 Wed 14 Apr 21 @ 2:04 pm