快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: One questions about pad mode

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello. My controller is Pioneer Ddj rr. When i press padmode buttons (hot cue, slicer etc.) it switches pad mode only for left or right side. Maybe there is a way to do left side buttons switch pad mode for both, left and right side, and use right side buttons for another function? (i'd like to assign right sight padmode buttons for quick selection automix tab, karaoke tab etc.)

发表时间 Tue 26 Jan 21 @ 12:50 pm
That is actually how it is on all DJ hardware I can think of - except the DJM-S9 where they apparently forgot to implement it, but they got that fixed on the Pioneer DJM-S7 and DJM-S11

Of course you can remap everything in VDJ, but do you really want to do that?
Because it's certainly isn't way it's supposed to work

If you do you can go into each of the pad page selector mappings, and simply add "deck all" to where it select the pad page wither by name or by number
So for instance:
pad_page 1
becomes
deck all pad_page 1

But I doubt it will free any buttons - both sets will just do the same thing

发表时间 Tue 26 Jan 21 @ 1:01 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@klaus would actually need a bit more to have different functions for left/right

device_side left ? deck all pad_page 1 : whatever you want for right side

发表时间 Tue 26 Jan 21 @ 1:05 pm
locodog wrote :
@klaus would actually need a bit more to have different functions for left/right

Yes, true
Thank you :)

发表时间 Tue 26 Jan 21 @ 1:07 pm
locodog wrote :

Looks there is something wrong, that doesn't working for both side anyway

发表时间 Tue 26 Jan 21 @ 1:37 pm
I mentioned something along these lines a few days ago, after noticing that the sampler slots can have different samples on each side (if there's more than 8 samples in the bank), but when I selected a pad page with 16 buttons, the same 8 showed on both sides.

I guess it's just a logic thing. If the pads work that way for samples, people expect the same for non-samples.

I understand the reply from Adion about deck side logic, but some intelligence could be applied surely (without having to script it) if a deck specific command is entered?

What I did as a workaround is to use shift for the second set of 8. Slightly more awkward, having to hold shift to see/use them, but better than nothing.

发表时间 Tue 26 Jan 21 @ 2:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)