快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: how to use analog mixer for 10 minutes? - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 3:47 pm
lastnogginbreathin wrote :

That looks all good... ;--)
IF the Presonus has 2 stereo output. It looks like it might have in the screenshot

On the physical device it looked like just one stereo out, but the 3/4 output might be the headphones output, and if so, you need a cable from the headphones outout to a channel on the mixer

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 3:50 pm
There are more questions but yea I guess I gotta subscribe

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 3:51 pm
There are more questions but yea I guess I gotta subscribe

Just ask ;-) if something is not clear

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 3:53 pm
I agree with Rune. It does look like (as it lists 1&2 and 3&4) that it may have a separate USB audio channel for the headphones.

You should really be using the Presonus ASIO driver rather than WASAPI.

Go study your Presonus manual, and try things out.

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 3:58 pm
There are like 10 asio drivers I already read the manual doesn’t say anything for vdj setup

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 4:06 pm
There are like 10 asio drivers I already read the manual doesn’t say anything for vdj setup

Wasapi is fine, and already works in your screenshot.

All works ok? or not?

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 4:11 pm
No, there will be just one for your product. If it's a Studio 24c thern you install the driver for the Studio 24c.

It's always better to install the manufacturers drivers designed for the product, rather than the ones included in the OS.

Of course the manual won't specifically mention VDJ. Presonus don't know which software you're going to use.

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 4:20 pm
Yes wasapi works but I now use asio since groovindj mentioned it lol thanks guys

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 4:23 pm
Yes wasapi works but I now use asio since groovindj mentioned it lol thanks guys

Doesnt matter. Often Wasapi is better, due to brands own asio drivers being outdated and never updated (can even crash the computer if so). Wasapi is Windows own core drivers, and they work great ;-) Of course, if the asio drives worked, can use that too

发表时间 Sat 22 Aug 20 @ 4:25 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)