快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: adding an action poi via script - Page: 2
ultradance78 wrote :
There is something you can do for MARKER ONLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MBv7_ex6sA

Thank you Ultradance

Looks perfect.

It appears to be a another amazing virtualFX plugin created by the, so clever, Locodog, named "marker", do you know what the .ini is for it?

Or where can I get "marker" ?

发表时间 Tue 22 Mar 22 @ 8:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
it's not a virtualfx, it uses autohackkey type method [flashes up the poi editor] [therefore it will never be a atomix approved plugin]

currently it only works as a "memory cue" type thing [god I hate how pioneer names things ,it's just a cue, you didn't invent the concept, stop acting like you did]

I could make another version that includes action adding.

发表时间 Tue 22 Mar 22 @ 10:25 pm
FYI:
You can also use
cue_action +0 'mycoolscript'

+0 Will refer to the last used hotcue.

Therefore you can have a button that sets an action script not on a predefined hotcue number (e.g. hotcue 4) but on "any" hotcue was used/set last

发表时间 Wed 23 Mar 22 @ 1:26 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
FYI:
You can also use
cue_action +0 'mycoolscript'

+0 Will refer to the last used hotcue.

Therefore you can have a button that sets an action script not on a predefined hotcue number (e.g. hotcue 4) but on "any" hotcue was used/set last

That's great, thank you!

发表时间 Wed 23 Mar 22 @ 4:54 pm
locodog wrote :
it's not a virtualfx, it uses autohackkey type method [flashes up the poi editor] [therefore it will never be a atomix approved plugin]

currently it only works as a "memory cue" type thing [god I hate how pioneer names things ,it's just a cue, you didn't invent the concept, stop acting like you did]

I could make another version that includes action adding.

I kind of promised that you would do that in this video :)

发表时间 Fri 14 Oct 22 @ 7:39 am