由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi all
I made the last update and suddenly all my history is gone
Even the skin has reset to default skin
Dont know how to return my settings back again
Plz help
Thx all

发表时间 Sun 03 Nov 19 @ 9:08 pm
They made the decision to reset everyone's skins. You just need to change it back to the one you were using.

All history, playlists etc. will still be the same as before and are not deleted.

发表时间 Sun 03 Nov 19 @ 9:12 pm
Your right i just noticed that
But all my sidelist is gone
Its a wrong move from the vdj team actually
It make me spend 2 to 3 days to fix that issue and place everything as it was
Grrrrr frustrated

发表时间 Sun 03 Nov 19 @ 10:06 pm
is there any solution to fix this issue

发表时间 Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 6:42 am
I can’t see how an update could delete anything, but anyway all you need to do is restore your files from one of the regular backups you made.

发表时间 Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 12:50 pm
deejay_willy wrote :
Hi all
I made the last update and suddenly all my history is gone

Nothing is deleted with the update :)

Did you update from a really old version, aka VirtualDJ 7?
If so copy the content from /documents/virtualdj/tracklisting to /documents/virtualdj/history

If not, did you install update at same Windows/Mac user account? All the playlists, history etc are in /documents/virtualdj for the local Windows/Mac user account

发表时间 Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 1:26 pm
hi
i made the update from the last update that was available
and its on the same pc
i run the update regularly when any update is released
its a weird issue never faced it with VDJ ever
plus my side-list is completely gone

发表时间 Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 5:29 pm
You mean the list on the right hand side? There's a menu now, where you can select show/hide for each of the sideview options.

发表时间 Mon 04 Nov 19 @ 5:37 pm
i know but all the songs that i kept in the sidelist is gone
dont know the reason why or how

发表时间 Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 12:19 am
Latest updates have caused some major issues....

Ive tried this on 2 different controllers and it is doing it on both ((Randomly throughout the night))

The Problem.

When loading a track onto the other deck and pressing play / just as the other is finishing -- The Speed pitch slider moves up/down to match the other track. OR - when loading the next track - the current track slider adjusts to the loaded track.
(( I have checked settings and all the sync/pit match options are deselected - Thus this shouldn't be happening ))

This is really P'ing me off -- Everything was working fine before they added the new crap. I want to downgrade to the previous releases on 8,,, is this possible?

发表时间 Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 2:13 pm
Please don't hijack other peoples topics with your own unrelated problems.

If this is happening then clearly all the relevant options are not deselected. VDJ 2020 version (if that's what you mean by "latest updates") enables several auto match options by default. If you turn these off, the automation will be disabled.

Did you not keep a backup before updating? Do you not have a previous version on your HDD?

If not, you can go back to the previous version by downloading it from the page provided via the wiki.

发表时间 Sat 09 Nov 19 @ 2:23 pm
deejay_willy wrote :
i know but all the songs that i kept in the sidelist is gone
dont know the reason why or how

The sidelist is really supposed to be for temporary use, whereas the play lists and (virtual) folders are for permanent use
So that may be why
So I have no idea if any of the uodates may have cleared the sidelist, since I clear mine almost every time I use VDJ for a new purpose, like a new mix or a new gig - and store lists I want to keep as playlists or virtual folders

发表时间 Sun 10 Nov 19 @ 6:37 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)