Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Use this forum if you have questions about plugins development, or if you want to talk with other developers.
话题: Single knob to control Deck 1 & 2 filter simultaneously
splaoPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi anyone know a script that I can map to a single knob that will turn up and down my filter on both decks at the same time?

发表时间 7 days ago @ 6:02 pm
splao wrote :
Hi anyone know a script that I can map to a single knob that will turn up and down my filter on both decks at the same time?

deck 1 filter & deck 2 filter

And if you use this script they will do the opposite of each other:
deck 1 filter & param_invert & deck 2 filter

发表时间 7 days ago @ 6:27 pm
thank you for the script is kind of worked but I wanted one deck effect to be off and the other on when I turned the knob all the way to the other end. As it is both deck effects are off when I get to the other end of the knob. The good thing is that they are both active at the 50% mark. Do you know a different script that will have the effect on at the 50% mark for both decks but off for one deck at the 100% mark while on for the other deck.

发表时间 7 days ago @ 7:19 pm
Well, they are hi/lo-pass filters, so on/off doesn't really cover it.

But if you mean for instance doing only hi-pass filtering, and only for 1 deck at the time, while the other is off, maybe try:
param_greater 50% ? deck 1 filter & deck 2 filter 50% : param_invert & deck 2 filter & deck 1 filter 50%

发表时间 7 days ago @ 8:44 pm
Genius, it worked great! Thank you very much for taking the time to get me the script. This is one of the reasons that I love VDJ and the community.

发表时间 6 days ago @ 7:16 am