快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Discount for home version of virtual dj

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

If you buy the home version of virtual dj for the mix track controller. Is there a time limit on it and if I wanted to upgrade to virtual dj 8 how much would it cost

发表时间 Sun 15 Apr 18 @ 7:29 pm

发表时间 Sun 15 Apr 18 @ 7:48 pm
No time limit, it's yours forever, and will work with just that controller for as long as you like.

There's no upgrade path though. Buying a controller license doesn't get you a discount on the full Pro version.

Maybe you should rent the Pro version until you have enough to buy it?

发表时间 Sun 15 Apr 18 @ 8:14 pm
zerocksHome userMember since 2018
I was just reading about the LE 8 versions, on another thread, here. You have to log onto the internet once within 30 days of the last time you logged in, or it'll drop your license back down to the Home version. That's assuming I'm remembering what i read, accurately. Regardless, that's just something I read a few mins ago. So, i figured I'd share here, in case it turns out that way.

Anyway, that's all I've got.
Stay classy, People!

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 18 @ 3:11 pm
zerocks wrote :
I was just reading about the LE 8 versions, on another thread, here. You have to log onto the internet once within 30 days of the last time you logged in, or it'll drop your license back down to the Home version. That's assuming I'm remembering what i read, accurately. Regardless, that's just something I read a few mins ago. So, i figured I'd share here, in case it turns out that way.

I believe that's the Pro subscription license
That needs to check in every 30 days to see if you are still a subscriber

BTW: The LE version cannot be purchased AFAIK. It only comes with controllers

发表时间 Sat 15 Sep 18 @ 3:19 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)