快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Unlimeted content

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

drlove2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I don't know about anybody else but i am very disappointed in the unlimited content oh it is great if you only do clubs but just try and get a requested song of an artist from unlimited content if you are doing a wedding or privet dance! I tried downloading requests from iTunes only to find out that some of the songs will not play on virtual Dj this is very disappointing to see this program going down hill i have always used it but now i think it is time to move on to something that can cover my needs the amount being paid monthly for unlimited content does not cover what they advertise anyway that is my rant! it should be called LIMITED CONTENT (Ha Ha)

Dj
DR Love

发表时间 Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 8:55 pm
Agreed, very disappointing for all 3 unlimited contents.

发表时间 Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 9:22 pm
Unlimited Karaoke is advertised as updated monthly, yet has not been updated since 07/2017. No New Releases or pop hits.

发表时间 Thu 07 Dec 17 @ 9:25 pm
drlove2 wrote :
this is very disappointing to see this program going down hill

This actually made me laugh out loud :)

The program is not going downhill because a third party content provider you choose to include in your use of VDJ, doesn't have the content you would like :-D

iDJPool (the real name of Content Unlimited Audio) is a DJ pool content provider, so it holds the same kind of music that other DJ pools do, and is licensed for DJing in public. If you prefer to get your content from some place else that's entirely up to you

You can choose the Deezer content provider in VDJ instead.
They have just about anything, but because of that, they are of course not license for DJing in public

Since Pulselocker closed down last month, there is no other DJ software out there with built-in content downloading and streaming licensed for DJing
Serato used to use Pulselocker. Now they have nothing
Rekordbox DJ used to use Pulselocker. Now they have nothing
Traktor never had anything
djay Pro (by Algoriddim) supports Spotify, but like the Deezer pluging in VDJ, it's not licensed for DJing in public

You could also buy your music
95% of the music I buy is from iTunes - and absolutely all of it works :)

发表时间 Fri 08 Dec 17 @ 2:09 pm
Even with Xtendamix you get 100 videos to download for £40 per month. That's absolutely nothing and the videos are yours to keep. There's very little they don't have on their site (including remixes) and the audio quality of the files is excellent so they can be used in VDJ as if they were the MP3. Far cheaper and better than Amazon, itunes etc.

Streaming services are unreliable as the past has proven so why would anyone risk their business using something that might not be there tomorrow?

P.S. Although endorsed by Atomix (although I'm not sure why lately) these third party sites are nothing to do with VDJ itself and it's certainly not going downhill.

发表时间 Fri 08 Dec 17 @ 2:16 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Be careful when using Xtendamix since it offers different versions of a song. It is easy to download a track of slightly lesser quality than 720i hd which is their highest quality. A typical file size difference might be 80mb as opposed to 130mb. There will be a small difference in visual quality. Be careful !

..anyway it's a superb music industry offering for the DJ.

发表时间 Sat 09 Dec 17 @ 4:11 pm
Soooooooooooooooo, what other options will you use to get your music? How much does a iTunes cost? Maybe you should go that route. I know I pay for my music and videos, so I have what the client is paying me for. If this option does not work for you, tell us of a better option that you have in mind. My rant.

发表时间 Sun 10 Dec 17 @ 9:31 pm
I'm glad I've read this..I have Deezer and idjpool..I was on my first event with djpool and couldn't really find anything I was trying to find..was thinking I just was doing something wrong

发表时间 Wed 11 Dec 19 @ 4:40 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)