快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Download Effects / Requirements

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there!

Due to the fact that I'm a very new user of Virtual DJ 8 I wanted to ask a short question,
that showed up while watching many tutorials:

There is an area where I can download additional effects for Virtual DJ 8 (eg vocal remover),
and it says:"You can not download this with your current license / serial number."
If I buy a license for my controller (what's the plan), can I download effects then?
Or do I have to be a pro-user?

Your sincerely
Name pending:D

发表时间 Tue 01 Aug 17 @ 8:51 pm
Each addon (skin, plugin, utility etc) has a "required level" set by the author - whether that's Atomix or a user - of who is allowed download access.

It goes from Pro only access, to "no license required" access, and everything in between.

Ideally you'd have a full Pro license because then you could download anything & everything. No limitations.

Other licenses limit what you have access to.

The restrictions can be changed or removed later if the addon author wants to.

发表时间 Tue 01 Aug 17 @ 9:29 pm
Thanks alot!

Can I see the restriction somewhere?

发表时间 Tue 01 Aug 17 @ 10:04 pm
yes, when you look at each effect there should be a green text box on the top if it's limited somehow

The green text box can then say "PLUS&PRO ONLY" or "PRO ONLY" and so on

发表时间 Wed 02 Aug 17 @ 10:29 am
Thanks alot for your fast answers!

Got a few more questions considering this topic:
1. I cant really find the "green box" where the limitation is shown:/

2. Is a " per-controller license" so just for my hardware (in my case: Mixtrack Pro 3 / 99 $) also a license in terms of unlocking effects?

Thanks again!

发表时间 Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 9:21 pm
It's there

As for your second question, if it doesn't say any limitations, then you can download.

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 6:20 am
theComInRes wrote :
Thanks alot for your fast answers!

Got a few more questions considering this topic:
1. I cant really find the "green box" where the limitation is shown:/

2. Is a " per-controller license" so just for my hardware (in my case: Mixtrack Pro 3 / 99 $) also a license in terms of unlocking effects?

Thanks again!

Edit: Second time within the last few minutes that somebody just beat me to it :-)

1. It should be like the green box in this example (currently the very first effect listed in the v8 addon section):

2. I believe that a " per-controller license" is the Plus license

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 6:21 am
Well since you guys are here, I'm going to watch TV. I'll level my post up, and you can leave yours.

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 6:25 am

theComInRes wrote :

klausmogensen wrote :
there should be a green text box

I cant really find the "green box" where the limitation is shown

In fact the box is only green when you are a licensed user. Looking at the downloads without being logged in, the box is red.

So I'd guess that (once you have a license) the box would be green for addons you're entitled to download, and red for those you're not.

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 9:56 pm
groovindj wrote :

theComInRes wrote :

klausmogensen wrote :
there should be a green text box

I cant really find the "green box" where the limitation is shown

In fact the box is only green when you are a licensed user. Looking at the downloads without being logged in, the box is red.

Oh, I didn't know that.
I'm sorry

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 9:22 am
Neither did I until I tried it!

As the user said he couldn't see a green box, I logged myself out and then looked at the download area, to see what he would see. :-)

发表时间 Sat 05 Aug 17 @ 9:24 am
How can I download effect

发表时间 Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 3:24 am
user18939811 wrote :
How can I download effect

The easiest with the latest version is inside the software under settings -> extensions
But some of them will only be available for licensed users (as in: users who paid for the software)

发表时间 Sun 09 Dec 18 @ 11:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)