快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Traktor Z2 mixer with VDJ - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

PhantomDeejay wrote :
Windows or MAC ?
For Windows you need to install the ASIO drivers.
If you have installed the ASIO drivers (or you use a MAC) and you still can't see the special audio configuration button please take a MIDILog and post it here.

In order to take the log:
1) Start VirtualDJ
2) Open Configuration
3) Click on Options icon
4) Search for "createMidiLog" option
5) Set it to yes
6) Close Configuration
7) Restart VirtualDJ
8) Open Configuration, click on "Options" icon, search for "createMidiLog" option, set it to no, close configuration, shut down VirtualDJ
9) Go on Documents\VirtualDJ folder
10) Find the "Log Report.txt" file
11) Copy/Paste it's contents here

PS: If the file is too big (in other words you had the option enabled before) please upload the file somewhere on the web and send me the link via PM

im having the same problem phantom but create log not creating a log ..while setting up auido it keeps trying to select two soundcard mode or internal soundcard

发表时间 Mon 24 Sep 18 @ 5:02 pm
also having this problem with kontrol z2 at sundays gig took me a while to get sound setup then it didn't sound right. its stuck on internal sound card and there is no audio button like there used to be also couldnt get the mic working
lenovo i5 windows 10 tried on usb 3.0 and 2.0 same results

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 3:39 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please have another look at the installation page of the manual http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/ni/z2/installation.html and see if you have missed any steps. If the special TRAKTOR Z2 button doesnt appear in AUDIO tab, we will need the Log Report.txt (instructions given above from Phantomdj), in order to fix, but you can still manually create the default audio configuration as per the manual (without the timecode lines if you dont use those)

About the MIC, take a look at http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/ni/z2/layout/mic.html
Its a Hardware input, not controlled by VDJ, so cant be included in Audio setup neither you will see anything on the GUI about it. It goes straight to the Master Output.

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 3:49 pm

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 3:58 pm
the mic/aux link is inaccurate in that manual... i know this to be fact as if when i connect the mic and its not working ..the only way to get it to work is by going into vdj settings and figuring out the right setting i posted the log file if you have time to look
Thanks

发表时间 Tue 22 Jan 19 @ 4:02 pm
Thank you for the log file. We are currently investigating your issue...

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 19 @ 10:35 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Thank you for the log file. We are currently investigating your issue...

Thank You let me know if you need anything from my end

Also i jus installed the 64 Bit version just to see... and it doesn't show the mixer in that version either but i can change settings and get sound

发表时间 Wed 23 Jan 19 @ 3:42 pm
Hello.

Old thread I know, but I have the same issue and it doesn't seem like this was resolved.

I also don't have the Kontrol Z2 soundcard option in the audio options tab. I have it working, but it would be nice to have the button described in the installation instructions.
(Worst pictures possible, I'm sorry)

Log report: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p9drdkdkbh45bao/Log%20Report.txt?dl=0

I also have another issue, I have sound bleeding through the master when the fader is all the way down.
I have tried recalibrating the faders in software and hardware(using the button underneath the fader). The fader in VDJ will not go down to 0, as picture shows.

It does stop correctly at the top tho

My current temporary fix has been to apply this to the upfaders "param_smaller 0.02 ? level 0.0 : level"

To add, I have installed the Controller editor, and applied the template as described.

It hasn't exactly been plug and play.

Really hoping for some help.

Regards

发表时间 Tue 28 May 19 @ 7:07 am
Hello.

Thank you. I have sent you the log file.

发表时间 Tue 28 May 19 @ 11:52 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)