快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Traktor Z2 mixer with VDJ - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djreelsPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Are there any drivers to use my Traktor Z2 mixer with VDJ? Im using vinyl timecode
Windows OS

发表时间 Sun 02 Apr 17 @ 12:16 am

发表时间 Sun 02 Apr 17 @ 12:57 am
Thank you Wicked
Im having problems with setting up the audio configuration.

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 12:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Traktor Kontrol Z2 should have..
Master .... Traktor Kontrol ASIO ... Chans 1,2 (Master)
Headphones .. Traktor Kontrol ASIO.. Chans 3,4 (Monitor)
As for the Timecode Inputs, they appear to be correctly set.

Take a look at the manual http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/ni/z2.html

BTW, i dont see the "special" Kontrol Z2 button in the Audio Setup (which should offer the pre-defined audio configuration). Was the Z2 connected when u took the screenshot ? If it was, then we need to see why its not offered and we may need to get some data from you.

发表时间 Mon 03 Apr 17 @ 6:24 am
Thank you for your response. Thats what I had asked tech support, the "special Traktor Z2" tab there with the other sound card lists . I havent gotten an answer yet so please tell me what data you need? I sincerely appreciate your help
Now the Traktor channels are A and B... does it matter whats typed in the setup there? typing chans 1 & 2 verses chans A & B ?

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 12:31 am

As of now this setup seems to be working. But there still isnt a Traktor sound card in the sound cards page

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 2:00 am

This is the setting that comes up every time I check the controllers tab

And this is the layout of the other Traktor settings but doesnt seem to make a difference and doesnt stay selected

发表时间 Tue 04 Apr 17 @ 2:05 am
can I connect a 3rd timecode deck? using the aux on the Z2?
3 decks? is it possible?
thank you

发表时间 Wed 12 Jul 17 @ 4:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Z2 appears to offer 4 stereo inputs and 2 of them (Chans 3,4 and 5,6) are used for Timecode.
Not sure though if the other 2 can be used for Timecode, as there is a chance their signal to always go through the Master Output, so not suitable for DVS.

发表时间 Wed 12 Jul 17 @ 4:14 pm
No, the rest inputs cannot be used for timecode.

发表时间 Wed 12 Jul 17 @ 4:28 pm
yes they can! the AUXin (RCA) can be used for timecode CD(SD in this case), how cool is that?

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 1:28 am
yes they can! the AUXin (RCA) can be used for timecode CD(SD in this case), how cool is that?

or
2 Timecode Decks + Mic Input

edit:
question: why does everytime I hit a button(any) on the Z2 all the LEDs refresh/blink???? thank you

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 1:28 am

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 9:27 am
thanks again Phantom, can you tell where can I get the Default Buttons "Template" so I can revert back to Traktor, when I want to use TSP.
thank you
edit: is it the Device Updater 1.2 on NI page???thank you

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 10:46 am
Device Updater updates the firmware.
You need the "Controller Editor" application which is common for many NI devices.
The Template does not overwrite the default one. Therefore you load the template on Controller Editor and you select it as active. That's it.
If you want to revert to factory settings you can switch back to default template, or even reset the custom one from a menu (that I don't remember right now) from within controller editor.

PS: TRAKTOR does NOT rely on ANY MIDI template. It uses the HID protocol of the device, as VirtualDJ does as well.
Therefore you don't have to switch templates or anything if you want to work with Traktor.

Edit:
From the page above:
Development Team wrote :

Q: Will my unit stop working with other software if I use this template ?
A: Your unit will keep functioning as per usual with Traktor software.

发表时间 Tue 27 Feb 18 @ 6:01 pm
ok, thank you.
I'm changing the Mapping for the Z2, and I see that in Traktor there are more colors available on the PADs, how can I use those in VDJ8? I only have the POIs PAD colors availbale, also is there a way that I can make the LEDs darker/dimmer??
thank you

发表时间 Wed 28 Feb 18 @ 11:17 am
The leds of Z2 are considered "True RGB" (even though that's not 100% accurate)
Therefore you can use any color you wish by using the "color" action

The default mapping of Z2 is using the HOTCUES colors for the HOTCUE buttons. However this means that you must set colors on your hotcues, or turn the setting "nonColoredPOI' to "per-cue"

Examples:

hot_cue 1 ? color 'red' : color 50% 'red'
hot_cue 2 ? color '#FF0000' : color '#7F0000'
hot_cue 3 ? color 'green' : color '#007F00'
hot_cue 4 ? color 0.0 0.0 1.0 : color 0.0 0.0 0.5

e.t.c.

发表时间 Wed 28 Feb 18 @ 1:25 pm
I still haven't seen an answer to find the Z2 option for the audio settings page. I'm having the same problem. If anyone can help with that, that'll be great

发表时间 Sun 04 Mar 18 @ 3:55 pm
Windows or MAC ?
For Windows you need to install the ASIO drivers.
If you have installed the ASIO drivers (or you use a MAC) and you still can't see the special audio configuration button please take a MIDILog and post it here.

In order to take the log:
1) Start VirtualDJ
2) Open Configuration
3) Click on Options icon
4) Search for "createMidiLog" option
5) Set it to yes
6) Close Configuration
7) Restart VirtualDJ
8) Open Configuration, click on "Options" icon, search for "createMidiLog" option, set it to no, close configuration, shut down VirtualDJ
9) Go on Documents\VirtualDJ folder
10) Find the "Log Report.txt" file
11) Copy/Paste it's contents here

PS: If the file is too big (in other words you had the option enabled before) please upload the file somewhere on the web and send me the link via PM

发表时间 Mon 05 Mar 18 @ 7:35 am
jlopez9PRO InfinityMember since 2013
I have a question about the traktor z2 and connecting 1 cdj200 black on Deck 1 and cdj900 on deck2 mixer and cdjs are connected via usb to my Mac book pro but the cdjs weel screen stops working if I use the mixer z2 traktor and I have no headphones on the pre- cue on each channel only if I put the faders up on each channel how can I fix these problem please help

发表时间 Sat 12 May 18 @ 5:34 am
69%