快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Bring The Quick & Easy Automix Points back

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I don't like, or have the time at a show, having to open up a separate window, to do something I could easily do in VDJ 7. I need to be able to hover over the next track and change where it fades in and out, and be able to change that on the fly. Once this feature has returned, I will be purchasing copies for every one of my DJ's laptops.

发表时间 Sat 28 Nov 15 @ 11:11 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Ermmm, am I'm reading this right, it's suspiciously looking like you have a free version, earning money from a software that you haven't paid for, you go out and make money from this software obviously as a dj... doh is me, that's one of the ideas about being a dj.

So your a little peed at something that doesn't quite suit your flavour, so as you do, you expect this request once you put it up on the forums to be corrected to your satisfaction, mmmm!

Now just like you, I'm a dumb ass dj, well maybe's not so much, anyways, so I would expect after using the software for the last three years for free and, more than likely, encouraged your employee's to do the same, you'd need this problem sorted soon as, which is exactly what I'd want from the company that is making me look good and, thanks again Atomix, for putting the green stuff in my pocket every night I go out... what your saying to the world basically is your ripping them off... thank you very much.

Now how about, just for a laugh, I know it's stupid and I don't even know why I'm even mentioning it, coz lets face it I'm a dumb ass dj. instead of bull shitting my way through this little episode and threatening to pay for this software, that I'm grateful to be earning a crust from, including my employee's who I must admit are using the software anyway, I'll go out, pay my dues from me and the rest of the crew and then, with a little respect to work with, see how my request is looked at.

Well this is just me speaking as a dumb ass dj, I would not in my wildest soberest moments, brag to world, least not the company I was doing it to, including my clients who think I'm Gods gift, that in actual fact I was ripping them off, if I did that... I really would be a dumb ass dj.

发表时间 Sun 29 Nov 15 @ 1:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)