快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Mapping issue on the Denon MC4000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Using the latest build (and controlled definition) of VDJ8 along with the Denon MC4000 shows odd behavior with the LED's for the transport controls.

When a track is cued, the CUE is lit and the PLAY button blinks. (This is expected.) - When a track is playing, the CUE and PLAY buttons are BOTH lit, which is very confusing. Can the mapper definition be modified to dim the CUE button when a track is being played? (This is the same behavior for the MC2000, MC3000, MC6000, and MC6000MK2.)

发表时间 Mon 19 Oct 15 @ 8:40 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Change the action for the LED_CUE key from ..
loaded ? pause ? cue ? on : blink : on : off
to..
loaded ? pause ? cue ? on : blink : off : off

We will update the mapping files to follow the above as well.

发表时间 Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 5:18 am
Awesome! Thank you!

发表时间 Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 2:54 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I am curious on the MC4000, it has 2 hot cues button with 4 hot cues on each bank. How do you trigger hot cue 3 and say hot cue 5 on the fly ?

发表时间 Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 5:57 pm
As you said it offers 2 Banks with 4 Hotcues each. So Bank 1 offers Hotcues 1 to 4 and Bank 2 offers Hotcues 5 to 8.
Apparently if you need to trigger HotCue 5 you need to switch to bank 2 using the HotCUE mode button. If you want all 8 Hotcue2 to be available in a single bank and have them all in front of you, then apparently you need to look for a different controller

发表时间 Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 11:02 pm
Two things - Can you let me know when this change is made natively? (re- the version of the database) so that I can remove my manual change.

Second- Babis is correct, that is how you switch banks. Only four are selectable on the same line, using the 'SHIFT' enables the other four.

Denon doesn't current make a controller with 8 dedicated pads today.

发表时间 Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 11:38 am
dcomo wrote :
Can you let me know when this change is made natively? (re- the version of the database) so that I can remove my manual change.

It is available to the latest controllers version (builds ending at xxxx.1077 ) or higher. You can check the build number from the Settings window and then try the "factory default" mapping prior deleting your custom one.

发表时间 Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 2:20 pm
Rockin! Thanks!

发表时间 Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 2:29 pm
Confirmed working as expected in 2522.1077. Thank you Babis!

发表时间 Wed 21 Oct 15 @ 4:16 pm
hi guys! i just bought the Denon MC 4000 controller and I'm trying to work it with virtual dj 8. one of my problems is that I can't make the knob 'beats' work in order to search the uploaded song; to move through the track.. I need to use my mouse actually to do this and bring the curser to where i want to in the track. How can I make it do this?

thanks!

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 16 @ 8:35 am
Change the mapping of FX_BEATS element/Key to:

param_smaller 0 ? goto -4 : goto +4

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 16 @ 12:43 pm
Just bought the mc4000 using with vdj8 - pad mode is not illuminated, sampler button does not work
Heeeeeeelp!!!!! Much thanks

发表时间 Sat 07 May 16 @ 11:38 pm
kpere1229 wrote :
sampler button does not work

the 4 sample pads is the one that triggers the sampler. Do you check to make sure there is samples in the current bank when you press the pads?

发表时间 Sun 08 May 16 @ 3:33 am
also check to make sure the volume knob is turned up

发表时间 Sun 08 May 16 @ 11:53 am
Bonjour je veut savoir est ce que VDJ 8.0 est compatible Avec Denon MC 4000

发表时间 Tue 23 May 17 @ 2:16 pm
Sometimes my volume levels right above my fader do not work. Also some times only one deck's gain and volume level will work. What should I do?

发表时间 Tue 13 Feb 18 @ 11:06 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)